Shoppers Drug Mart / case #[protected]

1 Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada

I purchased false lashes and glue at the Shoppers Drug Mar at 660 Portland St. Dart NS Canada. I had an allergic reaction. After poor customer service, being told by cash manager to go to cosmetics counter for my refund. I was refused a refund for the lashes because they were used. I asked to speak to manager-wait over 10mins because the only other staff was outside smoking. Then the same manager comes over and tells me they will not refund my money for the lashes. I wrote the other manager [removed] because the service was terrible and I know very well that they could have returned my money and destroyed the lashes (see attached screenshot of email). I have worked retail, and am appalled that this company shows obvious lack of concern for happy customers who will return. Its been 10 days since I submitted a complaint to the head office, see attached screenshot and no reply. I want my money back for lashes that I can't use. I live 2 mins from the store, and I just started making this store my drug store of choice after years of avoiding for poor customer service and overall lack of concern for their customers, I will no longer buy from any shoppers. I will buy for myself, my husband and four children elsewhere now.
Please, is there any way you can get my $7.19 plus tax back. It would do well for community morale for this store to show they care.
Regards,