Shop.mlb.com / fraud and scam
My 13-year-old son saved his money to buy a 'customized' Tampa Bay Rays T-shirt. It was considered 'customized' because he chose the last name GARZA (as in pitcher Matt Garza) from a drop-down box of Rays players. He ordered a Medium (size 10/12), which is what he typically wears. And, according to the size chart on shop.mlb.com, he fell well within the height and weight range for the 10/12 size.
The T-shirt arrived, and it was more like a size 6/8 (although it did say M on the tag). The shirt wouldn't even go over his head.
Although I understood that shop.mlb.com has a no-return policy for 'customized' items, I thought sure they would allow me to return the item and replace it with the 'right' size once I explained the situation.
After explaining my predicament a couple of times to no avail, I finally got to a supervisor on my third call. I was shocked and amazed when I was told that the MOST they could do for me was offer 25% off my next order. My next order? HA!
The supervisor would not escalate my call and put all the blame on the T-shirt vendor. When I asked for the name and number of the T-shirt vendor, he would not give it to me. He basically did NOTHING for me, even after I threatened to cancel another existing order and never return to his site again.
$36.99 was a ripoff for a T-shirt to begin with, but my son really wanted it and paid for it with his own money. To get double ripped off with NO recovery whatsoever on shop.mlb.com's part makes me sick and angry. We basically are stuck with a shirt that won't even fit the dog.
Buyer beware at shop.mlb.com! I would tell the world if I could. Thanks for listening.
More Shop.mlb.com Complaints & Reviews
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - I want my money back for this dirty joke.
- Shop.mlb.com - fake jersey
- Shop.mlb.com - lousy experience! 
- Shop.mlb.com - waste of time and money
- Mlb.com Shop - not honoring their commitments
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlb selfie gnome cubs
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - unethical business practices
- Mlb.com Shop - so long, mbl shop! 
- MlbShop.com - items ordered not received/ order cancelled not credited back to c. c.