Shop NBC / Received an empty box

1 Youngsville, United States Review updated:

I ordered an Elgin watch from Shop NBC and had charged to my credit card. I received a package from Shop NBC. When I opened it, the watch box was EMPTY!! That's right. I said EMPTY. When I called customer service I was asked if I would like to order another and pay for it again. Not hardly. They said they would investigate but wouldn't necessarily issue credit to my credit card. I should have checked them out first. This is a scam! BEWARE!!!

Rw

Comments

• Br
      16th of May, 2009

If the item shiped ups then they can check by weight... I am suprised they didnt tell u that they should ahve called while you were on the telephone... then they should have filled out a form and told u the investigation should take 10-14 business days... the they should have offered free shipping and refunded that to your acct and a disc...sorry hun good luck to you some ppl dont know good customer service and I can understand of being excited over the item! good luck please post and let me know what happens!

20th of Oct, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me with an expensive watch and at about the same time it happend to you. I ordered a "Donna of the Rocks" diamond watch and when it arrived the invicta watch box was empty. I was horrified !! I have ordered through all the home shopping channels since the early 80's and NEVER had anything like this happen. I too had put it on my credit card of which shop NBC resolved the matter and refunded my charge card with in a week of the incident . SO YOU ROCK SHOP NBC !!!~Marilyn in Seattle