Sheraton / room ceiling leaking
We booked the Sheraton Tempe Hotel in Tempe Arizona. Guest Relations were great. The rooms were ok. It is an older hotel and carpet needs replacing, otherwise very nice. This morning at 4 am, the ceiling in our room started leaking. It was started showing stress fractures going in most directions of the room. We felt the need to evacuate immediately.
We called the hotel staff which promptly came & looked at the issue. The manager that on duty was very concerned. The guest above us alledgedly left his tub on and fell asleep in the tub which flooded his room and was the cause of our issues.
Our complaint is that the hotel could not do anything to compensate for the issue or inconvenience because all was paid in advance through Priceline. Phone calls promised by the staff were not returned by the manager. Is there a resolution that you can offer?
More Sheraton Complaints & Reviews
- Sheraton - employment scam in sheraton 
- Sheraton - rude personnel 
- Sheraton - shipping of cancelled order 
- Sheraton - lousy hotel & staff
- Sheraton / Starwood - dishonest, cheating and shameless staff 
- Sheraton / Starwood - accusations of smoking unfounded
- Sheraton / Starwood - sheraton warsaw, poland
- Sheraton / Starwood - discrimination based on perceived sexual orientation
- Sheraton / Starwood - Lost package/attitude/ cleanliness
- Sheraton / Starwood - I have unfair manager in my hotel