Shell Vacations / Close this business!
If you wish to shut down their business . . all of your complaints should be forwarded on to events at which Shell or one of its contracted marketing groups does their marketing (invites people down for "free" gifts) so that maybe they won't allow their booths to be set up their anymore. These venues include LA county fair, Orange county fair, *** Prides (Long Beach, LA), Bridal Shows (Bride world, Bridal Showplace, Here come The Brides), Hermoa Beach Labor Day and Memorial Day street festival, movie theaters (AMC, Edwards) and many others. I can list others if any of you are interested. Also, the complaints should be forwarded on to the CA Attorney Generals office. Attorney Generals in other states have filed suit against other timeshare companies like this who market in this manner . . by offering things like "free trips", "free airfare" etc. to attend one of their presentations when the "travel vouchers" are basically unredeemable. They have based the suits on fraudulent marketing and if enough people complain to the CA Attorney Generals office they may follow suit and essentially cut off all venues this company has to get people to attend their previews in the first place. Basically, if you want to do more than just post a blog, this is what you can do to essentially shut down their business totally.
More Shell Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked! 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint. 
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF 
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share 
- Shell Vacations Club - time at our resort not available most times
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership
- Shell Vacations Club - Maintenance Fees 
- Shell Vacation / Kauai Beachboy - Cheyenne from Shell Vacation
- Shell Vacations Club - Bait and switch