Shell / customer service

Port Union Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON, CA Review updated:

This is in regards to the shell gas station in Toronto at Port Union & Lawrence.

There is missing receipt paper from the pumps and this is happening often, there is no indication such as "Pick the receipt inside" or "out of order".

After reporting this to the personnel inside the gas station the response was rude and nothing is being done.

There is no way to report at Shell so probably the best thing is to avoid that location.

Comments

• Sm
      Apr 17, 2011

I have a complaint on the shell gas station located on the corner of van horne and decarie in montreal. I went to pump some gas and when I went inside to pay, the guy in the cash tried to charge someone else bill on my card. When I realized and told him, he got really aggressive and talked very irrespectfully. When I decided to pay at the pump, he blocked the service so that i couldn't even get gas. His name was Farid. I believe I was totally discriminated based on my skin color. When I went back inside to ask why the keypad wasn't working, they just laughed at me. I think this is the worst customer service I have faced in my entire life. I will never go to another shell gas station ever in my life.

• Ni