Shell Service Station / service
Hello i'm Cheree I want to make a complaint about the Warwick Shell fuel station Qld in regards to the service I just received. I perchased 2 bottles of milk and a cd it all would have came to $24. I was greeted at the counter i said hello just thee three thanks place the cd an milk onto the counter
we began small talk and before i new it i swiped my card and it $59.07 i said to the lady i didn't get fuel today she said aggressively "you said three i heard you fuel on three" i said "i said just these three" she was cranky and she said " i heard you say fuel on three" i said "I didn't there was about six other costumers in the line waiting she said "i'll have to give you a refund then" she then preesed the computer screen if she was going to break it" and then threw the cash into my hand some boucing out. "I apologized" as i felt very intimidated. She said nothing. I walked away and the bag broke which made it worse.
I just hope she doesn't so this to any other costumers as i felt very humiliated.
As i definitely want be going back to be treated that way.
More Shell Service Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - customer service
- Shell - damage to my vehicle
- Shell - unknown credit card charge
- Shell - contaminated diesel fuel tank
- Shell Malaysia - gangsterism shell staff while working