Shell / service station in little rock - 10048692007

1 Little Rock, AR, United States

Service Station in Little Rock - 10048692007 11911 Mara Lynn Road, Little Rock Arkansas 72211, USA.
This place needs to be investigated by corporate. I am a business professional and travel everywhere in the United States. I live in Little Rock Arkansas and this station always has problems when I go. They refuse to honor shell rewards which work at every other shell in town even though they are listed as a shell rewards gas station. I have even tried to go inside when the pump says: "fuel rewards loyalty not honored'. I go to the next shell which is about a mile away in a kind of bad neighborhood and it works no problems. I go inside and ask them to place my id in manually and they say they don't know how and I know this is an outright lie. Their prices are super higher than everyone else anyway plus the rewards don't work on a regular basis. I was returning a rental car last week and went there to fill the car up before bringing it back and had a.10 cent bonus saved up from the last time I pumped shell premium fuel, it showed up on their pump, I swiped my card then the pump blinked off. So I went back in after that and I did not even pump one penny of gas but it had stripped my bonus and was down to only 5 cents which is not normal. This may not seem like a lot (which it isn't to me) but how many hundreds of people does that happen to a day? I have noticed that there are fewer and fewer customers showing up there. I only use them if I am in a rush in the morning and cannot make it to drop my daughter off to school with the current amount of fuel I have in my tank. I will never fill up there again, I only use as much fuel as it takes to get me to the next kroger gas station. I travel a lot and this has soured me from using shell fuels all together. I don't want anything out of this other than for them to be looked into for some type of unfair business practice they may or may not be using.

Tr