Shell / service

1 Burbank, CA, United States

Hello there I went to the Shell gas station in Burbank located on Alameda and Lake for several reasons. I was going to pump gas I was going to wash my car I was going to vacuum my car I was going to buy coffee but I also need to use the restroom. First the cashier said that the restroom wasn't working then he told another customer that another customer took the key. I told him that it sounded like he was lying because his story was inconsistent but needless to say I was also going to get coffee but the coffee machine didn't have the particular one I was looking for. So I told the cashier and I thought he was going to get some coffee to put it in the machine but instead he said he was going to put a sign on it. I did notice though that the cashier was having a long conversation with one of the customers. Anyhow I ended up leaving because I couldn't do anything unless I used the restroom first by the way I commuted to come to this gas station because I remembered that the gas station had all the services that I needed on a regular basis because I'm a driver. This happened about 10 minutes before this email it's Sunday about 11 a.m. thanks!

Nov 20, 2016