Shell / Racist/Bad customer service

1 Grapevine TX, United States Review updated:

I have been loyal customer for Shell gas for 10 years . Today, this is the first time ever in my life I was so embarrased in front of people in a Shell gas station . It was like a normal day, my gas tank goes almost empty, i stopped by this gas station to fill up gas . While waiting, i checked my car, it was couple peaces of used paper and 2 small used boxes so i decided to put them in the trash can at the gas station . Right after i filled up the gas, there was an old man with white beard coming out from nowhwere and chased me . I stopped my car and got out and asked him what happened . He was in shell uniform yelling at me " hey I dont want your boxes " then he made me go back and pick up the trash from the trash can and put back in my car . I was shocked . I mean "really" . There were not even big boxes . There were just 2 small boxes but he yelled at me and made me pick up my trash from the trash can to put back in my car ?! Well, i was so disappointed and Embarrassed . I dont know why he had to do it to me ? I was speechless, i only knew that i tried to do real quickly and drove away . I dont know maybe because I am Asian or he just had a bad day but he should not do that to customer . What is trash can for ? If those were big boxes, it is understandable . But there were small . Why ? Why did he do that? I dont think i will ever go nack there again even i've been coming there for at least over 3 years . No more .
This is the address 3613 Ira E Woods Ave, Grapevine, TX 76051, United States

Updated by John P Nguyen, Sep 07, 2017

You have very bad attitude and talking like redneck and low educated

Updated by John P Nguyen, Sep 07, 2017

Such a redneck talking and low educated

Jo
Sep 7, 2017

Comments

Nn
  8th of Sep, 2017

Not everything is a race issue. Sometimes it's just that you're an [censored].