Shell Gas Station / customer service

1 Tampa, FL, United States

Good afternoon,

The Shell gas pump charged my debit card twice and so I went inside to let the clerk know and even showed him my bank statement on my phone which clearly showed two transactions. I didn't know if he could reverse the transaction but I was curious and asked. Well, straight attitude from the clerk. He said that he doesn't have anything to do with the pumps and he said so I don't know what to tell you. I said well okay can I have your name, just in case my bank asked me anything further than what was listed on the receipt I will be able to provide all the information. He started yelling at me saying that he didn't have to give me his name. I asked him why he was being so aggressive with me an not even following through with my complaint. I did not have time to argue with this man because I was already late back to work dealing with his rudeness and incompetence. I know that granted we all have bad days but that was beyond unprofessional. It seems as though anything could have set him off and that was scary. I was very polite to him throughout this small confrontation. Why aren't ALL your stores equipped with video surveillance? If so you could clearly pull the tape and see his performance! Thank you for taking the time to hear my complaint.

Cf