Shell / disrespect from an employee
I was in a lakewood shell and I am not normally a person who complains to corporate but one of the employees got an attitude with me when I left my fountain drink that I was going to purchase on the cashier table, she aggressively demanded me to get it off of the counter and told me "are you gonna buy this stuff already" and I bought it, while I was waiting for my change she throws the change at me and then I asked for a bag and she said 15 cents, while it was normally 10 cents. Then she says "are you gonna get the bag or not?" in a rude tone of voice, I left after that. If I ever go back in there and see her I will give her the same amount if disrespect that I have received from her. I am completely dissapointed in shell and their lack of customer service they should know how to treat their customers. I want to see that woman fired.
Woman looked broad with glasses and frown on face.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee 
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley
- Shell Petroleum Lottery - scam