Shell / customer service
Shell Gas Station on Rt 422 in Niles, Ohio.
11/15/16 around 2:30pm
*I walked in and asked for $30 on pump 5 and handed her a $100 dollar bill. The cashier responded with, "That's great but I won't have change for this."
I asked, "Really?" Out of shock.
Her response, "Really." She seemed annoyed.
***I will never go to this gas station again. I had just got out of my 6 month old daughter's physical therapy appointment, my gas light was on, and I carried my baby in her car seat into the gas station... for her to tell me she can't give me some increment of $70 back in change. The reason all I had was a $100 dollar bill was because it was a gift from my mom on my birthday. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband works.
**I don't believe that she couldn't give me change. Seemed like a lie, laziness, and just rude.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - damage to my vehicle
- Shell - unknown credit card charge
- Shell - contaminated diesel fuel tank
- Shell Malaysia - gangsterism shell staff while working
- Shell - price deception