[Resolved] Shell / cashier

1 Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:

I went in to the Shell gas station to purchase an item and needed to split my payment between my card and cash (which I was told was ok to do before being rung up) because I only had $1.37 on the card and overdrawing it costs me more money than I have. When the guy rung up my purchase, the total was $1.49, he told me to scan my card first, which I did and the purchase went through. When I asked him what I owe him in cash, he said "nothing, your card paid the whole balance." This upset me and when I tried to explain it to him, he seemed unconcerned about the predicament that he had now put me in and was rude about it. When I checked my balance today, it is now negative $35.12 due to the overdraft fee of $35 and the .12 that he charged without my permission. I am very unhappy, as now I have to pay this back and need every penny I make in order to support my children. This needs to be rectified in some way. My name is Evelyn Chang and my phone number is [protected]

• Resolution statement

None. I'm doing this so the complaint can be deleted. I'm sick of the bullying on this site and no steps being taken to address it. I have asked repeatedly how to delete it or for it to be deleted and no one has responded. This page is a joke.

• Updated by Complainant29102, May 19, 2017

Ok, to the person who created a fake account with my name and decided to slander me, I have reported you to the police. Your IP address can be traced to your exact location. Have fun in jail.

This one is mine

This is the fake.

Co
May 18, 2017

Comments

• Co
      18th of May, 2017

On and now because of this rude and incompetent employee my children are in foster care.Unfortunately I was so angry at him that I took my anger out on them. Unfortunately someone witnessed this and reported me. I guess they took down my license plate number or something. My children were questioned and verified that I hit them all the time for everything. Now they are in foster care. At least I don't have to worry about child support but now I miss my kids.

19th of May, 2017

@Complainant11020 I've reported you to the police. You can't come on here an slander people like this. Your IP address can be traced to your exact location. Have fun in jail.

19th of May, 2017

@neatdude And to you, my children are safe and home with me. They have never been abused. Your concern is not needed.

19th of May, 2017

@neatdude Wow. You're a ### ###. For your information, I get paid Bi-weekly and my internet is the data that comes on my phone. Stop making assumptions. I am a damn good parent. So ### you.

19th of May, 2017

@neatdude Exactly. The person who made the comment about me supposedly abusing my children was not me. That's what I was trying to tell you. Names can be duplicated.

27th of May, 2017

@Complainant29102 Sure you did. No your IP can't be traced to your exact location. The best you'll probably be be able to get is a city, maybe a neighborhood. And how do you expect local police to go after someone in another state, or even country? Go back to being a crappy parent and stay off the internet

• Wi
      21st of May, 2017

Evelyn, you do realize that YOU cloned HIS nick name right? So you cloned the nick, responded as though he did, and now complain that he is harassing you. You need some serious help.

As for your bank card, if you had done the responsible thing and opted out of allowing the bank to allow charges that you did not have the money to cover this would not have happened. As it stands, if your charge was 12 cents, the bank could not charge you an overdraft charge in the first place as it is under $10, and the law changed several years ago to support that. You need to take responsibility.

23rd of May, 2017

@Wine Is Good Exactly! Or, if she knew the exact amount on the card anyway, she should have paid the .12 first then use the card.

23rd of May, 2017

@neatdude Hey neatdude! I just happen to know of this Evelyn person and know for a fact she is NOT a very good parent. I don't doubt she loves her kids but smoking while pregnant and smoking around your small baby, when he has breathing problems to begin with, is poor parenting!!

• Bi
      23rd of May, 2017

I also recently encountered the same problem, my agent was Chris Pallante, he also told me that they can't do anything.

• Tj
      27th of May, 2017

OMG. Best thread EVER!

So, some idiot can't figure out how to avoid overdraft fees, thinks the police arrest people for internet comments, and is a contender for world's worst parent. You can't make this kind of stuff up!