[Resolved] Shell / cashier
I went in to the Shell gas station to purchase an item and needed to split my payment between my card and cash (which I was told was ok to do before being rung up) because I only had $1.37 on the card and overdrawing it costs me more money than I have. When the guy rung up my purchase, the total was $1.49, he told me to scan my card first, which I did and the purchase went through. When I asked him what I owe him in cash, he said "nothing, your card paid the whole balance." This upset me and when I tried to explain it to him, he seemed unconcerned about the predicament that he had now put me in and was rude about it. When I checked my balance today, it is now negative $35.12 due to the overdraft fee of $35 and the .12 that he charged without my permission. I am very unhappy, as now I have to pay this back and need every penny I make in order to support my children. This needs to be rectified in some way. My name is Evelyn Chang and my phone number is [protected]
None. I'm doing this so the complaint can be deleted. I'm sick of the bullying on this site and no steps being taken to address it. I have asked repeatedly how to delete it or for it to be deleted and no one has responded. This page is a joke.
Ok, to the person who created a fake account with my name and decided to slander me, I have reported you to the police. Your IP address can be traced to your exact location. Have fun in jail.
This one is mine
This is the fake.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- [Resolved] Shell - Gasoline
- Shell - bathroom cleanliness
- Shell - new shell garage in thohoyandou
- Shell - standard petrol
- Shell - store