Sheetzfood order

I order a spicy chicken mto salad this am. I was charged and paid for egg on the salad. I was not given the egg. I normally don't complain but it's the third time I have been missing something when I order. All employees were so sweet and kind that I just hated to complain. I am a huge fan of the mto process as I am very picky. Let me add this location is always very clean.

He
Nov 12, 2016

Comments

• Mb
      Dec 11, 2018
    Sheetz - Mac & Cheese Bites
    Sewickely

Sheetz #617
    Order # 323
    Estimated Time 17:04 PM

Order was made and paid for, however once on the road half the order was saturated in deep fryer grease.

I also bought two sodas however those were on a seprate bill but good lord the self serve soda machines had to be over carbonated.

• Fi
      Dec 13, 2018
    Sheetz - Teas
    sheetz.com

Sheetz--PLEASE get rid of the annoying frou frou teas and give us plain old Tetley or Lipton Teas, Now that it;s getting chilly out, a nice cuppa is needed-- not that hideous floral sewage you are pimping.

• Ca
      Dec 31, 2018
    Sheetz - Breakfast sandwich
    Everett
    Pennsylvania

I literally just choked on a bread tie that was embedded in my breakfast sandwich on an order I picked up at 5:20.

Jan 05, 2019
    1819 wayne avenue
    Chambersburg
    Pennsylvania

Ordered chicken platter with onion rings and Mac and cheese, usually Mac comes in bowl that it's stored in today was dumped in the bottom of platter dish with all my chicken laying in it. If I wanted cheesy chicken I would have ordered it that way ?
    Went at 12 am same girl that work kitchen always burns pretzels and other food.

Jan 23, 2019
    Sheetz - FREE COFFEE On New Years day
    Bristol
    Virginia

I went into Sheetz to get the " FREE " Coffee I was informed I could get, but the Clerk Informed me it was cut off at 4:00 P.M. ...

The Store was open New Years Day & I stopped to get my Free Cup of Coffee, but asking the Clerk & was Told it was cut off at 4:00 P.M. & it was almost 5:00 P.M., sure sounded like Sheetz didn't want My Business !!!

• Cm
      Feb 11, 2019
    Sheetz - Vaccuum insulated thermos
    2156 West Main Street
    Waynesboro
    Virginia

I Really Love the thermos I bought from Sheetz. I'm a Sheetz Freak.
    But the flip top mouth closer just broke off for no reason.
    I've only had it for 30 days.
    Don't see them available anymore at any Sheetz. Hope they become available soon

[protected]@gmail.com

• Mc
      Mar 10, 2019
    16590 Conneaut Lake Road

I ordered boneless wings and literally got 6 wings in the container and I got a large. My boyfriend and I went in there after a long drive, finally getting home and were hungry. Then I get wings, get home to eat them. I open them up and there's only 6 wings exactly.

• Ll
      Apr 02, 2019
    Sheetz - Kerosene
    Emporium

I am curious as to why the price of kerosene at the Emporium, and maybe others, has just jumped 30 cents. I use this for heating and this is getting too expensive. When I first started to buy it this year, I believe the price was 3.49, it could have been lower.
    Lloyd Whitcomb.

• Ro
      Apr 15, 2019
    Sheetz - Customer service
    Mill Hall Pa

Went in around 11:00 PM and got an order of Tocos. There was no option to add a ranch dressing to order. I waited until my order was called and ask about getting one. The lady flipped out and said you should have added it on the screen. AGAIN, THERE WAS NO OPTION TO ADD IT. She was extremely rude and I will never go again to a Sheetz. Change it.

• Mi
      Apr 15, 2019
    Sheetz - My damn food
    2630 Lakeside Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501

I waited almost 30 minutes for a sandwich, only to be thrown a container like a [censored]ing pig in a pigsty. Now I wasted my lunch, didnt get what I ordered and had to throw it out cause [censored] was soggy and chicken raw. Im pretty a sub is supposed to be, idk a [censored]ing sandwich put together!? What in the everloving [censored] did I pay 10 bucks for!?

• Al
      Apr 16, 2019
    Sheetz - Customer service
    5499 mahoning ave austintown ohio 44515

The employees at this particular location are rude with zero manners. I walked in to get my food and I say hi how are you and get no response just a stare so I'm like well okay then I'm here to pick up my food again zero response then calls my name for my order to be bought up. When it's bought up I said thank you no response again

• La
      Apr 27, 2019
    Sheetz - This is NOT a complaint!

We are traveling this Easter weekend and stopped at one of your Sheets in
    Dubois Pa, store#194. Your staff were kind and welcoming.
    The women's rest room was amazing,
    Clean, fresh and fragrant.
    We will continue supporting you and most definitely be back to #194!
    Returning customer,
    Laurel

• Ca
      May 05, 2019
    Sheetz - Today

I just purchased a salad, the lettuce is wilted and the pouches of dried fruit expired 6 days ago.

• Me
      May 12, 2019
    Sheetz - MTO bacon sandwich with double meat

It was toasted or had the right items on it the cream cheese only had a small spat that wasn't even spread. It was horrible.

6:33:47pm order number 813
    Rochester pa

May 12, 2019
    Sheetz - Service

I ordered food at the greencastle, pa tonight and waited 25 minutes for a meatball sub and some hot dogs. Then when I got home to eat my meatball sub had mustard and onions on it which I dI'd not order and do not eat

• Rj
      May 27, 2019
    Sheetz - Didn’t remember if they had applications online

I walked into Sheetz in COUDERSPORT PA tonight around 10:30 pm. I asked about an application and the employee ASHLEE NEHEZ completely ignored me. Called and told the manager and the manager acted kind of snotty. Will be calling corporate tomorrow sometime. These young people should not become managers if they cannot be polite. Rant over

May 28, 2019
    Sheetz - Management

The management team at sheetz in marietta, store #236 handled a situation completely wrong. I overhead a manager threaten to call the police on a group of students that were apparently loitering. They were not there long enough to be considered loiters. They even bought MTO food and were paying customers. Henceforth not loiters. Fix the managment.

• Be
      Jun 09, 2019
    Sheetz - Food

This is the second time I got home and my food was wrong ... I added fries to my sub and I didn't get them and a while ago I got a breakfast sandwich and didn't get it

• Kc
      Jun 10, 2019
    Sheetz - Missing extras on food

I got a salad from the Sheetz in philipsburg, PA around 10:45am 6/3/19. It was missing the extras.

• Br
      Jul 01, 2019
    Sheetz - Food

I often order a chicken salad sub for my lunch early in the morning. Yesterday I believe I recieved BAD chicken salad. I'm extremely ill today and that could be the only reason. SO UPSET... I would like a refund and I would like Sheetz to have better food quality...

• Sc
      Jul 02, 2019
    Sheetz - False advertisement of Black & mild cigars
    Main St Port Allegheny pa

1433169... The sign says buy 2 for 1.49 + tax but when I buy them they are 1.05 each and when I tell them they don't honor the sign.

• Ga
      Jul 13, 2019
    Sheetz - Food

We ordered food and ended up having to waiting 56 minutes for the food order to be completed and it was cold. We then Complained to staff and they had nasty attitude and made the comment "don't you see how busy we are" we asked to have our food replaces and they Said it would be a hour before they could replace it.

• Ha
      Jul 20, 2019
    Sheetz - MTO food items
    Weirton, WV

MTO food items that I received were cold and not even fully cooked. I was missing half of my meal, in Weirton WV, store #234

• Ri
      Aug 06, 2019
    Sheetz - Mto order

I ordered Wisconsin cheese bites and a whole steak mto sub with provolone and ranch, the bag States my order number 059 when I opened the bag when I returned home I have the cheese bites and all of order 076 no sub, I paid for steak and got hot dogs

• Tr
      Aug 17, 2019
    9777 US-70 BUS, Clayton NC, 27520

Went in and ordered a Cinnamon pretzel and stood waiting for five minutes before a worker told me they were all out. Then I agreed to substitute a cheese pretzel for the cinnamon pretzel. When I finally got the pretzel it was cold and the cheese was still solid on the inside. A bad experience at my local sheetz and they are normally much better.