Sheer Cover Make Up Kitt / Unsolicited package sent for me to pay for
I ordered a makeup kit priced at $29.95 from Sheer Cover, using a Charles Schwab Visa Safe Shopping credit card. It works like a prepaid card in that it allows you to put only how much you intend to spend, and allows you a time frame, and then a computer generated credit card number similar to yours is given to you with a valid expiration date, and security code. I put only about $35.00 on the card, so they could not bill me for reocurring monthly product plans.
They tried every way in the book through customer service to get me to agree to being sent a monthly kit for $30 per month, which I kept denying. Then last week I received a three month supply for nearly $100.
I, will, according to the company, have to send it back, That means taking the time to go to the post office, and pay re-shipping costs.
These people are unreal. They have absolutely no proof, through my phone conversation, any signed offer, internet ageement, etc, that I wanted all this makeup. And to top it off, they don't have my real credit card number, so they claimed that they will sent me an invoice. This amounts to fraulent schemes, and I don't intend to go along with them
More Sheer Cover Make Up Kitt Complaints & Reviews
- Sheer Cover - Makeup from Hell! 
- Sheercover - make - up 
- Sheer Cover - Saved by ordering-problems... 
- Sheer Cover - Billing fraud! 
- GRC*Sheer Cover 8005066281 CA - unauthorized monthly charges to mi credit card 
- Sheer Cover - Company should be investigated for deceptive practices 
- Sheer Cover - Fraudulent Credit Card Activity
- Sheer Cover - returned the makeup and they refuse to return my money 
- Sheer Cover - BILLING
- Sheer Cover Makeup - Scam/ Bad Products