Sheer Cover / Unauthorized billing

Sheer Cover
I am just like other customer of Sheer Cover been complete riped-off by their website scam. I been thinking about try Sheer Cover for awhile but always think there is something fishy about this product. However, I did decided try few weeks ago and it's really not good as on TV and the size of the item was super small and not realistic and the quality of this product is not great, so after ordering once I am sure that I was right about the not realistic product and definitely did not want to receive it again. however, I received a new box of the item today and unauthorized charge my credit card for $97.84 which I never agree to do thye automatic renew this item. I call the customer service right away and they are complete useless and I beginning feel like I am talk to a wall. They basically fully aware there is no choice for the first time buyer to choose if they way to renew the product or not, and if I was purchased over the phone it will give me choice...WTF??? There is clear no legal statement of term and condition for me to sign in order to get my permission to charge my credit card which I never agree to save those information on file, so they can charge me whenever they want. All i want is have them pay for return postage to return it. I shouldn't pay for anything that I never agree to renew. However, if they want to charge my credit card, they should of at least email me or contact me in anyway to let me know it;'s been charged.

They are complete ripe off and I wish someone will sue them for this scam action they trying to pull.

A  8th of Oct, 2009 by
I completely agree - this is a scam. I paid my balance after one shipment & cancelled the account. I just received a package I didn't order with an unauthorized credit card charge of $97.95. I called and am supposed to get a credit back to my credit card but this is fraud. What else can be done about this so it won't happen to others or to me again?
N  13th of Oct, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me today. I was charged 97.84 today. I called them to tell them I did not authorize this. All I got was, I'm so sorry ma'am. There is nothing I can do, because this item has already been shipped.
All I did was order a cheap trial. I did not authoirze them to charge my account for an outrageous amount of $97.84.
The rep proceeded to tell me, ma'am we do have other payment plans. I said, you are not getting it, I did not order this and I don't want it.
Their products sucks. It makes you look like you have dried, peeling skin. It doesn't cover like the tv says. Leeza Gibbons, I thought you were an honest person. How could you be behind a company that rips people off. Especially, in these times with the rocky economy. Unbelieveable.
A  6th of Jan, 2010 by
Hi, I have found that if you phone the company and ask to speak to the superviser . And then tell him/her that you are calling the Better Business Burau . they will usually change their adittude and refund what they illegaly took out. If the superviser doesn't seem helpful, then ask for TOP PERSON! Don't give up . I have tried Bare Minerals, not to bad but color looks like a yellowish to me.I sent it back and canceled and had no problem at all with them . I think I got wrong color. I'm not advertising for them, just saying it appears they are better to deal with. Best of Luck. l.l.
D  30th of Jan, 2010 by
I have been a SheerCover customer for 2 years. Not only am I completely satisfied with the makeup itself, I have raved to my friends and family about the awesome customer service. I have several times had products replaced (wrong shade or I ordered the wrong product entirely) and the customer service agents have always been friendly and I was never charged for the replacement products, the additional shipping and was never even requested to return the products being replaced.

I don't doubt that you have had a bad experience. However, you may want to consider that every business has employees that just don't care and are only there for the pay check. Unless and until someone reports these individuals, the problem continues and additional customers suffer.

Providing specific information (name of service rep with date and time of call) to the company would enable these changes as where complaining on a completely unrelated web site, simply allows a problem to continue.

My personal perspective... If you aren't willing to take steps to correct a problem then your "complaint" doesn't hold any water.

You are simply whining.