Shedsworld.co.uk / Sales team were rude and patronizing
Absolutely appalling. After sales team were rude and patronizing. Ordered shed for wife's medical supplies and was given 7-10 days delivery window. Emailed on day 8 to find out if a delivery was imminent and didnt receive a response. Phoned on day 12, (10 working days) and was put through to a woman who spoke down to me and wanted to 'count' out how many working days there were from date of order 5th October to 17th October.
My wife now has nowhere to store her medical supplies and we cant move in the house. We still have no idea when the shed will arrive, if ever. An approximate date is the 27th october, WHICH BY MY CALCULATIONS IS MORE THAN 10 WORKING DAYS. They should not advertise delivery dates if they cannot stick to them. false advertising and very poorly trained staff. They really dont give a s*** about the consumer, all they want is your money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, STICK TO REPUTABLE DIY STORES WHERE YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU HAVE ORDERED IN THE TIME THEY HAVE SPECIFIED.
More Shedsworld.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- WorldStores - Goods not supplied, no refund 
- [Resolved] World Stores - failure to deal with complaint 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - My order is canceled now - hideous company 
- WorldStores - failure to deliver & communicate 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - This firm is highly NOT recommended so be warned!
- WorldStores - Don't believe WorldStores!
- WorldStores - A dog cushion bought on sale
- WorldStores - Chest of drawers
- WorldStores - waste of time
- Shedsworld - Terrible service