SewingPatterns.com / downloadable patterns all but impossible to download
Buyer beware of an incredible waste of time, paper and printer ink. Although I did eventually receive my purchase, I wish I had just gone to the fabric store. The download process is practically impossible and unbelievably time-consuming. I am a graphic artist and work with pdf's daily, there is something WRONG with the way they have written their files. Multiple glitches, warnings and bizarre screen errors. After completing a "virtual" download, you will find that the files are locked and do not allow you to save them to your computer or access your printer dialog box when you hit print - meaning you cannot change the print preferences of this document to a low quality draft, so it will print 60 pages of high quality lines taking roughly an hour and using a lot of ink. After that you still have to glue the whole thing together before you cut it out. In the end, a $6.00 pattern also requires a half ream of paper and possibly new ink cartridges bringing the actual cost to more like $20-$60 depending on your printer.
Good idea, bad execution. Definitely do not recommend unless you love to waste money and paper.
More SewingPatterns.com Complaints & Reviews
- SewingPatterns.com - order never processed, no customer service response 
- SewingPatterns.com - no product received 
- SewingPatterns.com - haven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company 
- SewingPatterns.com - possible credit card fraud
- SewingPatterns.com - no contact from company; credit card charged for purchase 
- SewingPatterns.com - I have not received the two patterns I purchased either in june or july.
- SewingPatterns.com - items never received. no response from the company.
- SewingPatterns.com - pattern
- SewingPatterns.com - never received product that I paid for!
- SewingPatterns.com - never received or heard anything