Seven Eleven / brainless senior staff

Puchong, Malaysia Review updated:

Sunday morning, 28th Dec 2014.
I went to the nearest 7-11 to get a D size battery for my son's birthday gift's toy. I was in the hurry (u know precious weekend), I took the batter from the rack(behind counter as door is open, and both 2 staff are relaxing. one with phone, and one siting on the floor).
Went back home, take out the pair of D size battery from the package, and found the batter is flat. Immediately, I bring the battery back to the shop asking for exchange. While the smiling junior staff do not know what to do, and ask for the senior advise who was in the office, while walking out from the office, with kind of expecting my return, first word from the mouth was, "we do not accept exchange!" I told her, the battery is flat, no electricity, she said again, how we sell it when you had already open it? I reply again, how am I going to use and find out it is flat without open it? without wasting further time, I ask to print out the receipt(as I was in the hurry without getting the receipt earlier), and leave instantly to look for other shop ASAP, as precious weekend, should not ruin by these joker.
Usually 7-11 staff are friendly! but this of not! they are rude! brainless!
Although this is a simple problem, but what if every staff in the shop does the same thing? where is our consumer rights?
I will take this seriously!

Kh
Dec 28, 2014

Comments

• Ku
      22nd of Sep, 2008
    Seven eleven - Rude customer service
    Seven eleven
    6th and san salvador
    San Jose
    California

The cashier lady was very rude. I asked for for some hod dog and she just kept looking at me so i told her the name of hod dog one more time and she started shouting at me " i heard you" loud and rude.

• Te
      15th of Oct, 2008

711 43 Drumm St
    SF CA 94111

store closed again when it should nbot have been at 430am on sunday october 12th with a mop bucket in front of the door and a sign marked "closed". It's advertised as 24 hours at this happens a lot lately.

• Bo
      31st of Dec, 2014

You have no right if you do not have the proof of purchase i.e. Receipt. How the workers going to explain to their bosses? How the workers sure you are not returning some old batteries?