Service Magic / Fraud and scam
I will have to agree the my fellow handyman & contractors who have all been screwed by Service Magic! They pitched me as well, twice, and promised me legitimate customers. What they failed to inform me was that they wouldn't be leading me any real jobs, without a General B Lic. I got B.S. stuff like child proofing, people calling me asking about where my dump & recycling center was. I'm a 26 yr professional in all fields of construction, formerly flipping residential properties. They were definitely a great waste of my time, and now I too am being pursued for collection for crap leads! I was given wrong info, people were soliciting me for there own advantage, and/ or product- services through Service Magic, and some were wishy washy, not even ready to commit or move forward... "just looking around" One of my so called leads stiffed my company of $650.00, and Service Magic cared more for the customer. Initially I re painted her ceiling from a roof leakage, and then she had us R & R her front & rear custom doors put in through Home Depot, the contractor sent out had hacked the doors completely, and then the customer, after being please with our professional work, choose to stiff us because Service Magic didn't inform the customer that we were not licensed. We are a handyman company, servicing any/ all small jobs for $500.00 or less... Material is separate and at face value. Stay away from Service Magic!!!
More Service Magic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try