Having problems with Miracle Method?

Miracle Method Customer Service Contacts

1888 271 7690 (Customer Service)
+1 877 434 5096 (Franchise Information)
+1-800 444 8827 (Head Office)
+1 719 594 9196 (Head Office)
4310 Arrowswest Dr.
Colorado Springs, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miracle Method Customer Service. Initial Miracle Method complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Miracle Method above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Miracle Method. Discuss the issues you have had with Miracle Method and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Miracle Method Complaints & Reviews

Miracle Method of the TriadShoddy workmanship and failure to honor warranty

This company glazed the shower surround, tile floor and bathtub in my bathroom. We could not inspect work when finished because the glaze had not dried so we paid the quoted price with the thought that we had a 5 year warranty and work would be corrected if needed.
The project was done in August 2019. The glaze on the tub and soap dish is now coming off in big chunks. The glaze on the floor is coming up on the grout lines. The tile floors has high and low areas where the sealer was not sprayed evenly.
I have contacted the business owner by phone 3 times and have been put off 3 times. Promises to fix work made but never shows up to correct shoddy work. I have asked for a refund for the glazing on the tub. We will fix the floor but want a refund for the tub so we can get a more reputable company to fix it.

Nov 25, 2019

Miracle Method — kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Quote #: Q148757 Date of Project: August 2019 I had Miracle Method of Roseville/Fridley to refinish my...

Jul 29, 2019

Miracle Method — damage to wood floors by miracle method; complete lack of proactive customer service to fix the problem

First, after resurfacing our bathroom, they re-installed our bathtub knobs backwards. The hot is on the cold...

Miracle Method Resurfacing, Boise ID — peeling, cracking, chipping - warranty fight

The company material online speaks to their product promise being "incredible durability" & that their...

Miracle Method — damaged kitchen sink

My name is Kristen Hale and I'm with Kent Shaffer Homes. We have a home we are building for the client and...

Miracle Methodcontinuation from initial complaint

I pointed out to the rep that the peeling was not even in the same spot where there was slight movement under the shower floor but he still insisted it was not covered by their warranty since he could bounce up and down on the floor of the shower. The shower floor is not fiberglass and it will give slightly which was the same when the finish was initially done. Moving along to the master bath sink where the lip of the drain was rusted. The rep used the flash light on his phone and looked under the counter of the sink and told me that the pipe was rusted and the rust was coming up from the pipe. What a joke when it was rusted the first time they did it. Again he said it was not covered under their warranty. With that being said, I instructed him to get out of my house and don't bother looking at the sink in the third bathroom because I was sure he would say that was our fault as well and not covered by warranty. He continued to give me the ifs and buts still stating items were not covered by warranty. My husband heard me yelling telling him to just get out because I didn't want to hear anything else he had to say and my husband came in the room and told him to leave as well. There is no way that I would ever recommend them to anyone ever. I had initially informed our realtor that the bathroom would be repaired prior to the sell of our home since it was still under warranty. So on that note, I hope that the buyer will not want these items repaired prior to the sell because if they do, I'd rather replace the items than to fool with another company after being burnt by Miracle Method. I could not have been any more careful with cleaning and taking care of the refinished items but that didn't pay off.
    All I can say is BEWARE because this company will probably come up with a million and one reasons why your discrepancy is not covered under their warranty. We were truly taken advantage of and I know that God will take care of those that use others.

Miracle MethodKitchen sink peeling after 2 months

Paid several hundred dollars for kitchen sink to be refinished by Miracle Method. After 2 months, the finish is peeling. I called the company and they offered to send a technician out next week to assess the problem and after the assessment they will schedule the work to be repaired if necessary. I let them know that our house is for sale and a showing a peeling sink to potential buyers could cost us an offer on our house. They said they could not come out any sooner and that was their procedure. I could take it or leave it. I am highly dissatisfied with their customer service and would not recommend this business to anyone.

Miracle Method ROchester NY — Return phone call

I have been calling this place to get an estimate and ask some questions about repairing countertops and my...

Miracle Method — rude/obscene behavior by employee

8/9/16, employee driving a marked Method Miracle sedan in Elk Grove, CA, cut off my vehicle in traffic...

Miracle Method Of Tri-State Area — Poor Quality work and damage done

Had Miracle Method do my kitchen counter top. And the counter top was nothing like what I looked at and felt...

miracle method ie (cleveland) ohio — peeling

another saga to the last PICS WERE POSTED... here year later back to same peeling tub (i paid twice to have...

Miracle MethodLeak from bathtub job into my ceiling

This company is horrible. BEWARE. They came out to restore our bathtub and the technician told me to have my husband put the spout to the tub back on because he didn't want water to leak. Well he failed to tell us that we should put a waterproof seal around the spout and it leaked water from showers into our basement and caused a major problem for us. This company did not even have the decency to send someone out here to look at the job and address the issue. They had the nerve to blame my husband for not putting the spout back on and even tried to say I shouldn't have agreed to the technician not completing the job. They are a horrible business to deal with. Nice when they get your money but will ignore you once the check has processed. I would advise anyone who is looking to use this company on Mark Dabling Blvd to beware.

• Mm
            MM COS Jul 29, 2012

MANAGEMENT RESPONSE - After our technician removed the tub spout for this customer he noticed that the plumbing had a slight leak. Since the leak would damage the new finish he was applying to the tub, he taped a latex glove over the water supply pipe to keep the water from dripping onto the tub. Upon completion of the job, our technician advised the customer that the plumbing was leaking and that it should be fixed prior to reinstalling the tub spout. Our technician advised that either the customer or a plumber could reinstall the spout once the leak was fixed. The customer indicated she understood and agreed to re-install the tub spout so our technician left the latex glove taped to the water supply pipe. Subsequently, the customer’s husband removed the latex glove and reinstalled the tub spout without fixing the leak. The tub spout was apparently not installed correctly and caused a leak.

We did not leave the job without instructing the customer about the problem. If there had not been a problem, we would have reinstalled the tub spout, but the tub spout was not reinstalled by our technician because there was a problem and he made the customer aware of it. There are several reasons we do not believe we are responsible for any damage which occurred to the customer’s property after we completed our work. When the customer indicated they understood the problem and the solution, we believe our responsibility ended at that point. If the customer did not know how to properly reinstall the tub spout, then they should have called a plumber or asked us for assistance. The customer waited over two weeks after the job was completed to contact us.

Miracle Method — peeling bad

well here goes again, in 2010 i had called miracle method at there corporate headquarters to obtain...

Miracle Method — peeling bad (bathroom) warrenty

in 2010 i had my bathroom tub and tile resurfaced )let first add that i called the home office in Colorado...

Miracle Method — Poor Quality/Sloppy Work

They refinished our bathroom fixtures (sink, countertop and bathtub) and left a mess! Guaranteed no overspray...

Miracle Method — Warranty problem

We had Miracle Method applied to our shower in January 2007. We were to have a 5 year warrenty on the...