Sem - Value Plus?sem - Fun Source / Unapproved charges on visa card

1 2 Woodrow st, Hudson, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617-515-6316

I stopped at Cumberland Farms and put $150.00 on my Visa debit card. This money was for my bills. I then called in my Visa account on the way home(30min drive)and was told I had a balance of $342.58. Within approx 30 minutes I arrived home and called Verizon to pay my $310.00 cable bill. The payment would not go through. I hung up and called Visa and was told my balance was now $292. I requested assistance and was told that there were 2 charges made on my card for $24.98. I did not approve these charges nor did I make these charges. I was in the car on the way home to pay a bill. I put just enough on the card to pay the bill. I am a single mother, my husband walked out on my 2 kids an I. I was hysterical, $50 is alot of money to us until I get back on my feet. I want this straightened out. Please!

Comments

• De
      24th of Mar, 2011

Noted this evening that these charges were taken out of my account $24.95 for sem-funsource and $24.95 from sem-value plus. I did not authorise these charges. I don't know what to do but close my account now.

• De
      24th of Mar, 2011

charges on my account for 24.95 x 2, from sem funsourse and sem value plus. Theses are not my charges and has caused problems

• Re
      11th of Apr, 2011

I have had the same thing happened to me and would charge me $24.95 for Fun source and Value Plus. I have no idea what these charges are and did not agree to anything of a sort. I have contacted SEM FunSource directly to ask for a refund of my $50 and we'll see if it works if not I'll have to contact the Attorney General and The Better Business Bureau.