SellOffVacations.com / horrible service

Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:

My wife and I decided to use their service to book a week in Vegas. We showed up to the airport only to find out we had been bumped with no other flight booked. we contacted SOV and they emailed us a list of options from the air line with no offer to help. Remember., SOV was paid to act as our agent and then washed their hands of us at the first turn. We ended up booking another flight that got us their the next day. SOV still kept the money we paid for a room we never used. On the last day of our trip they booked us on a 12:30am flight and said that counted as a day in Vegas and we paid for another night for a room we couldn't use. The return flight was a stop over in Minn. when we asked for a direct flight. They pocketed that money also. They made money off our misfortune because we trusted them. We will never use them again and will tell everyone we know never to use their service.

Wh
Mar 14, 2013

Comments

Feb 02, 2016

Booked 2015/10/24
    We travelled from Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale and return on Jan:23 back Jan 30th. We were charged and paid for 1 piece of luggage each and paid Mastercard$52.00 receicpt #603753 and cash receipt #840666.
    On return flight a passenger sitting beside me advised me that he is not charged for chrcked luggage..why were we? If an error please refund our payments.