Select Comfort Sleep Number / Can't Sleep Can't return it!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

We bought a $3000 Sleep Number bed and it's no better than out 10 year old Sealey Posturepedic. I read on their website to try it for 30 days then you have 15 days to return it. So we try it and within a week we aren't sleeping any better, actually we're sleeping worse! So 3 weeks in I call but they're closed on Sundays. Now the website say I have 15 days after the 30 days to call them for return so I give it another week. I call again and this time they're closed due to bad weather. I call a few day later and finally get some one on the phone. He says you needed to call on Monday and it's Saturday so they won't take it back! I said but the website said 45 days! Thats' the new policy, you bought it under the old policy I had to call within the 30 days, You bought it 1 day before the new policy started. Now keep in mind they don't delivery my bed for another 13 days, 12 days after the new policy kicks in. So I ask to speak to a supervisor, the guy says " I the highest person working today, there is no supervisor on duty. I tell Him I'll call back and talk to a supervisor on Monday. I'm so angry by now that I decide to try a different 800 number (remember I spent $3000 on this thing I expect better service than this). I get through and ask if a supervisor is on duty, this guy says yes one moment. A guy named John comes on and says he a supervisor can he help me. He says he'll take it back do I want to spend $199 to have them pick it up or ship it to them myself? I decide to pay the $200 to get it over with and he puts me on hold. Long story short he comes back online and says "you've had it more then 30 days and he won't take it back. What a jerk!
I hang up, call my credit card company and file a dispute. Never never buy from Select Comfort, once they got your money, they won't give it back.

Comments