Select Comfort Beds / poor product severe back pain
My husband and I bought a select comfort bed in 1998. The bed was fine for about a year or two then it started to have problems keeping air in the chambers especially my husbands side. The center began to sink leaving no support. Trying to pump more air into it did not help the matter at all. Now both sides are sinking in the middle.We bought two pumps, the second one was refurbished costing 120.00. still problems. These beds are not cheap ours cost about 1500 dollars.We have a multitude of back problems that are costing us money, their customer service people are extremely rude they are ripping people off bigtime. NO MORE SELECT COMFORT BEDS FOR US.
More Select Comfort Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly