Select Comfort 7000 Sleep Number Bed / Terrible Bed
I purchased a select comfort 7000 series bed and it has been the worst bed I have ever slept in. I keep reading about people wanting to bring a class action law suit against this company and I think we really need to do it. I am going to contact a lawyer today. I have had my crappy bed for 5 years now it has broken three times. They kept sending me the wrong parts. And it is not easy to have to fix this bed yourself. Well the third time it broke I went to unzip everything and found MOLD on the air chambers. I have been gettting sick lately and now I know why. I have been suffering for months with sinus problems, sore throats, eye problems, coughing, and now I know why. MOLD from this terrible bed. I called the company and there are going to send me all new replacement parts, but I went out yesterday and got a new mattress. I am saving the old one with the mold on it for this lawsuit. I wake up feeling worse in the morning than I did when I went to sleep. My back and head ache. I want my 3000.00 dollars back and we all need to come together and sue this company. I dont want anyone to have to go through what I have gone through.
More Select Comfort 7000 Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly