The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sleep Number Bed — matress pad not fire code compliant
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I called the sleep number company to ask about replacing the main mattress pad & slipcover. Its $800+. They said it was more expensive as the one I bought 6 years ago did not comply with federal fire standards. So why didn't they contact customers who had the non compliant covers and inform them of the change?
No discount was offered as it is their product that is at fault? Anyone ever encounter this? BAC Napa, Ca
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - this product should be taken off the market!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - black mold
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - outrageous cost of replacement part
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - crap warranty
- Sleep Number Bed - not what you expect!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poor product
- Sleep Number - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Select Comfort - poor service
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poorly manufactured
- Sleep Number Beds - select comfort garbage