Sedgwick Claims Management Services / car starter installation gone terribly wrong

1 Blue Ridge, Virginia, United States

Appointment was on Thursday January 17, 2019 at 9:00am At Best Buy #434
4707 Valley View Blvd, NW Roanoke, Va 24012 Phone 1-540-362-4080

Arrived before 9:00 I was the first appointment scheduled The technician checked my ticket and saw that the car starter that he was to use was not in stock so he went into the store and got a different starter and said this would work. I told him I could reschedule he said no this one would be fine. He said it should take about an hour so I left for about 45 min and when I returned I noticed the frustration in him as he was trying to get it to work. I sat for another hour and who I assumed was the manager of the department started trying to help. Both of the technicians kept going back and forth to check the computer for information and also tried calling the number for the car starter help line. I told him if there was a problem to stop and I could order the one I was originally suppose to get he said he would figure it out. Now it's about 12:00 pm the next thing I knew he started throwing tools out of the car and started putting the car back together. He informed me the side camera was not working and I needed to take it to dealership get them to fix it cause he had broke a connection he said to bring him the receipt that Best Buy would pay for it. The remote to the car also wouldn't work. Trusting his word he gave me a refund for the car starter he couldn't install and I paid for another kind and made an appointment for Jan 24, 2019 I called Haley Toyota the first appointment I could get was Monday Jan 21, 2019. My car has been there since Jan 21, 2019 at Haley Toyota 1530 Courtland Road Roanoke Va 24012 Phone 1-540-345-1666 waiting on someone (adjuster) to come look at the damage needless to say there has been no communication from either the Insurance or Best Buy to let us know what's being done to resolve this major problem. Toyota found that the main wire to the computer had been cut along with other wires and said that it was the worst they ever seen someone do trying to install a starter. Toyota and myself have made many attempts to try and get answers but no one ever returns our calls. My claim no. is [protected] Susan Barton 615 Thornblade Way Blue Ridge Va 24064
phone no. [protected]
The pictures enclosed are of the actual damaged parts and wires. They haven't been touched or replaced waiting on Insurance adjuster so I've been without my car since Monday Jan 21, 2019

Sb