Complaints & Reviews

BingSearch Engine

First of all let me tell you of the many good things that I've heard about BING and to tell you the truth I'm impressed by the graphics.
But getting to my main point... Every time I turn on my PC, BING pops up onto my screen without an invite with questions about pictures and whatnot.
Even-though I was able to find a way to get rid of that bothersome intrusion, I haven't done it. Its too complicated and I've just decided to ignore you completely.
So, even though I was initially impressed by your graphics.
I have never used your search engine.
Thank you for nothing for being so intrusive. you have left a very bad taste on me with your practices.
Having nothing more to say to you for EVER.
S0YANARA
You will forever be ignored by me, and whenever someone asks me about BING, well, I will just let them know what I think.
Tell your marketing Dpt. The suck!

homepage

There are times you post stories with photos that are just completely inappropriate and I am trying to delete those stories so I don't have to see them. How can I delete stories?

For example, today you have the urkels winning some kind of netflix award. This gay [censored] and his ugly husband should not be given any attention and I wish to delete it.

bing search engine defamatory content on my name dianne millan

Hello Legal Team,

I have send many emails to BING but no reply. My name is being fraud on the DIRTY.COM WEBSITE my picture was illegal use to defamatory and cyber bullying. Google has remove all content and they respond to me in 24 hours. However Bing is not doing anything.
When type the name Dianne Millan on Bing this is what comes up. Please remove immediately as I will take Legal actions. That should not coming up

• Diane Milan - The Dirty - Gossip
Legend piss tank manipulative pathological sociopath liar Dianne Millan aka McMillan toe fungus trini, has the face of a saint - a Saint Bernard dog! and sex appeal of a wet paper bag! @ssy smells like rubbed a sweaty tuna steak in her crack jaja Bang, abort.. do not stand back & watch..time for her to reveal something ..unveil the gospel ...
• Author: The Dirty Staff
• Nasty Islandgirl Diane Milan - The Dirty - Gossip
Those people believing these tales speaks volumes about their characters - engaging in gossip by listening to it encouraging this vice ..Toxic bissues Dianne Millan in Jarvis clown pilot & MJ costumes stalker, trespassing peeps place for voodoo is a proof that lord has a sense of humor! doh everyone knows tha despicable beech came to this country, XHusband basement abused dumped yet, still …

Regards,

Dianne Millan

news coverage

I have a question. Why is there no coverage on your home page news regarding the rally in Richmond, Va. to support the people who were rallying to support the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States? Is this not an important issue, event, or a newsworthy item? Ron in Ohio

bing extension pop-up ad

1. Your pop-up, in the top right of screen, blocks the row of news items that I am trying to see.
2. When I close your pop-up, it returns after I click each new news item to open. There are 20 news items per day, so I will have to close it 20 times a day or put up with it?
=> This is like a virus. I would rather go back to Google or Yahoo. This isn't how you show respect.

bing search information display

On the Bing homepage, I clicked on the quick search for, "Where's the 2nd-largest coral reef?" The description on the location of the coral reef failed to mention the country of Belize which is located on the mainland west of the coral reef. The information of the coral reef should reflect the accurate descritpiton of its location and not undermone the smaller countires.

bing search information display

bing homepage, bing quizzes, bing search - since bing and yahoo searches merged

I have had Bing as my homepage since they began. I loved my Bing! I loved the photos on the home page. I loved the News boxes across the bottom. I loved that the news boxes never took you to a questionable website that was more an advertisement than news! I loved the look of the pages that were Bing landing sites. I loved that each improvement was an improvement that made me happier because it made things easier and fun.

Since Yahoo mixed with Bing, I do not get the same concise search list. I have to keep modifying the search parameters. The quizzes have not worked right for quite some time. The original question takes you to a website but there is no connection at the new web site to take you back to the Quiz page! Your answer registers, but now you have to go back to the Microsoft page with the choice of quizzes, open the one you were doing to see if you got it right and then it will ask the next question! I quit doing them because it could take all day to do one quiz at a time and have to go through that process for each question on each quiz!

I have been sent to multiple ad sites from the news blocks. I have wasted more time than is reasonable.

I thought if I gave you some time to merge the two search engines, you would fix the bugs quickly and efficiently. I have waited, but I have seen no sign of fixing anything! The home page is worse. The information about the photo just takes you to a search engine page instead of the interesting information about the photo and on a search engine page where you could continue to get more information on the subject. That is all gone.

It feels like my lovely Bing has imported to themselves every single thing that was wrong at both search engines and have sent them out to the world, instead of keeping the good from each and starting from there!

Very, very disappointed. Almost ready to switch to Google.

Bingsearch

searched for
definition "do not believe in church"
this was the result
What is a non-denominational church? What do non-denominational...
www.gotquestions.org/non-denominational-church.html
2019-11-18 · What do non-denominational churches believe?" Answer: This question really has several answers, and they can be either simple or complex. The simplest answer is that a non-denominational church is any church which is not part of a larger denomination.

What is the Apostolic Church, and what do Apostolics ... -...
www.gotquestions.org/Apostolic-church.html
2019-11-18 · Question: "What is the Apostolic Church, and what do Apostolics believe?" Answer: There are several groups which call themselves "Apostolic." Generally speaking, these churches all seek to uphold or return to the teachings and practices of the first church.

What is the Pentecostal Church and what do Pentecostals believe...
www.gotquestions.org/Pentecostals.html
2019-11-18 · Question: "What is the Pentecostal Church (Pentecostalism) and what do Pentecostals believe?" Answer: Pentecostalism is a fairly modern movement within Christianity that can be traced back to the Holiness movement in the Methodist Church. A major focus of Pentecostal churches is Holy Spirit baptism as evidenced by speaking in tongues.

What is the building of worship for christians - Answers
www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_building_of_worship_for...
What is the most heartwarming act of kindness you've ever witnessed? Why do cats sleep so much? What's the difference between a yam and a sweet potato?

What separates Islamic and Christian views on Jesus - Answers
www.answers.com/Q/What_separates_Islamic_and_Christian...
Which Call of Duty game is the best? Is Kanye West a musical genius? Does vitamin C help people recover from sickness? In music, what is a Diamond certification?

Who do the atheists worship now that the human need for religion...
www.answers.com/Q/Who_do_the_atheists_worship_now_that_the...
Who do the atheists worship now that the human need for religion can be explained by science??

What do christians believe in? | Yahoo Answers
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120517134955AAbZjxr
- Some christians say Jesus is God, others say He is not - Some christians say the eucharist is the real body of christ, others say the eucharist is just a souvenir - Some christians believe the Earth is 6000 yrs old, others say it is 4.5 billions yrs old - Some christians admit evolution, others reject it - Some christians say the bible stories (Genesis, Noah's flood, ...) are allegories ...

what religion do i fit into? | Yahoo Answers Jun 20, 2011

If iDon't believe in my church anymore but still... Apr 13, 2011

What is the term for those who believe in God, but not in...
www.quora.com/What-is-the-term-for-those-who-believe-in...
2018-08-23 · The correct term may most likely be a Theist or a Secular-Theist Here are some other terms. * Atheist - There is no god * Nihilistic - Life has no meaning. * Secular - Worldly belief in all that is non-religious * Agnostic - There may or may not b...

What is the Anglican Church, and what do Anglicans believe ...
www.gotquestions.org/Anglicans.html
2019-11-18 · What is the Anglican Church, and what do Anglicans believe? Question: "What is the Anglican Church, and what do Anglicans believe?" Answer: The roots of the Anglican, or English, Church go back as far as the 2nd century, but the church traces its current structure and status back to the reign of King Henry VIII, who ruled from 1509 to 1547.

What is the Presbyterian Church, and what do Presbyterians...
www.gotquestions.org/Presbyterians.html
2019-11-18 · Question: "What is the Presbyterian Church, and what do Presbyterians believe?" Answer: The name "Presbyterian" applies to a diverse group of churches that adhere in some degree to the teachings of John Calvin and John Knox and practice a presbyterian form of church government led by representative elders (presbyters).

• Updated by Franz Spiess · Dec 06, 2019

how do yopu fuck up a simple form

they are tricking people

https://passportindia.org/ this website is tricking people and acting like the govement site, My daughter has been scammed. The govement website is passportindia.gov.in. and this domain doesn not look like it belongs / affiliated to goverment. We have proofs for the same & it has been observed that BING ADS are promoting https://passportindia.org/ . Please take immediate action and have this resolved at the earliest.

Bingsearch

What raises triglycerides the most?

Saturated and Trans Fats. Fatty fish, such as salmon and tuna, are high in these healthy fats, and walnuts, flaxseed, chia seeds and soybeans also contain some omega-3s.

This information given from a bing search is false and misleading. Salmon and tuna do not contain trans fat and contains minimal saturated fat IF stored in oil, not water. This clip makes it sound like eating these fish are bad for you and raise triglycerides quicly. That is not true. The opposite is true. Eating these foods can lower triglycerides.

The information is not being pulled from the article correctly. But, like myself, I would not normally know that because I will not waste my time with any articles when I know the clips to be false or misleading. These clips are obviously suppposed to make searching easier and not waste are time being forced to read every article to find what we are looking for. But I come accross these things regualrly enough (voice recognition also).

You should have an easier way to flag information like this so it can be corrected or you might just drive people to other more reliable search engines. Not complaining here. Just feedback. Genuinly trying to help.

Please forward this to the correct people.

bing ads

This year Skin Camouflage Services registered as a limited company to protect our business, website and reputation. Our registered business number is: [protected]. Our website address is www.skincamouflageservices.co.uk

I am writing to notify you of an individual who is passing themselves off as ‘Skin Camouflage Services'. They are using the following keywords and phrases: ‘Skin Camouflage Service', ‘Skin Camouflage Services' and ‘Skin Camouflage Service Ltd' in their Bing paid for Ads. When in fact their business name is ‘Skin Confident' and their website address is www.londonskincamouflage.co.uk.

In short Skin Confident are using our name ‘Skin Camouflage Services' to imply this company is us, thus passing off as ourselves.

We have recently just resolved the same issue with Skin Confident and the Google search engine where they have been instructed to change their meta titles on their website and change all of their advertising to read ‘Skin Confident' and NOT ‘Skin Camouflage Services'.

There has been much confusion caused with many of our patients and clients who have used the Bing and Google search engine to find our address to attend a skin camouflage appointment and have in fact travelled to Skin Confidents premises based on the information their search returned.

pushy rude sales

I had a call from a rude lady called Gemma on 4/11/19 at 12.10 pm from [protected]. She insisted that I leave what I was doing and jump on the Bing website to view something she wanted me to verify regarding my company details.

I suggested that my colleague did this as I was busy and he had been working for me 10 years. She said that I am the only person that can do this as I was the business owner but I thought this should not be the case and decided bot to go any further with the call.

Because of this in closing she then mentions that she would be taking me off the listing which is not what I had asked for
I thought this was being spiteful and said so after which she called ME rude and eventually put the phone down on me.

When you consider that I am a business owner so busy that I am not ringing around for business, Bing ring me and that is the way it ends... who is rude and intrusive???

Me or Bing??? I am appauled at the poor standard of customer handling and wonder if this lady actualkly gets paid to ring customers on a Monday morning and wind them up???

puppies-spot.com

I saw an advertisement for adorable puppies on my home page Bing for $499.00, which was half off the origional price of $1, 999.00. I contacted the seller, puppies-spot.com and inquired about the puppy I was interested in. I spoke to a Matt who advised puppy was available. He told me that I would need to send the money through Zelle from my bank and it would go to a Lauren Joshua's business account. The purchase included free shipping and delivery from American Air Carriers. I received an email from the air carrier the next morning, advising the puppy would be shipped and delivered that day. Then an hour later I received another email from the carrier that because of hazardous weather, the puppy would need to be shipped in a climate controlled crate at a cost of $1800.00 to be reimbursed when puppy was delivered. When I contacted puppies-spot.com, the website was suspended, as well as the air carrier. I'm out $499.99 because of a scam. I purchased in good faith through the add on Bing.

healthe trim

My mother ordered supplements from this company..at £160 for 1 pot of supplement pills. She has sent them emails to cancel but no reply..and no other details available apart from an address..which I will guarantee wont answer her letter. It is a scam..I want it removing from the internet. My mams bank says there is no way she can cancel this..so will have to cancel her bank card. It is disgraceful this company which is committing fraud is allowed to advertise on the internet. Please remove it

wrong telephone number

Good afternoon

It would seem that Bing search engine is showing an incorrect telephone number for our company. How can I have this changed? The full address is as follows:

Strutt & Parker
5 St John Street
Perth
PH1 5SP

[protected]

The website currently lists [protected], which is incorrect.

Many thanks

Amy McMenemy
for and on behalf of Strutt & Parker, Perth

wrong telephone number

Bingsearch results

When searching for Flinthire County Council on Bing, members of the public are seeing the wrong contact number for the council.
The correct number is [protected].
The number displayed on the search results is [protected]. This is the number for the Registrars in Flintshire. This is causing confusion amongst members of the public and is a major source of wasted time and stress at the Registrars as they receive roughly 20 calls a day. When the Registrars staff try to explain that the number is wrong the public replies with 'It must be right, it is on the internet.

Please correct the number as soon as possible to avoid any more confusion and stress.

Thanks in advance.

annoying about using their search engine, not updated

Not going to lie, but usually I search for google on bing if I forget to just enter it into the top search bar. Of course bing is going to try to make me use their own search engine but sometimes it can get annoying. Maybe by putting what I search first (google.com), and then their marketing, which will still be seen on the screen, then it will not seem so aggresive or annoying. Also, a lot of the bing websites are very unreliable and outdated. Granted, I don't use bing incredibly often so I'm not sure if I just get unlucky, but it really makes the quality of this search engine, not so great. (also no I am not a 40 year old mom named Karen, I just wanted to say this)

private images appearing on Bing search results

I have been trying for over a year to get my private photos (Flickr) from showing up in Bing search results. The webmaster tools are a nightmare and I simply can't do it. It suggested contacting Flickr and Hiveminer and Fiveprime and various other websites directly but all they do is refer me back to Bing web tools. There are about 70 to 80 of my private photos still showing and I am out of ideas. PLEASE help me to get my private photos from showing. Please don't refer me round and round in circles. These photos are PRIVATE and they are showing in bulk in Bing images. I just need some help removing them. I have sent all these websites hundreds of links and all they do is pass me back to Bing's notoriously complex webmaster tools. This is a secuirty breach.

bing business

hello,

the details listed for my business are currently listed under bing as follow:

GTS Advisory
Level 27, 44 St George's Terrace, PERTH, WA, AU, 6000
Ph: [protected]

this is incorrect and has been incorrect for the last 7 months...i have tried numerous time to access my bing business but have been locked out as the email i used to create the account is no longer active...

the correct details for my business are as follow:
GTS Advisory
Level 44, 77 st George's Terrace, PERTH, WA 60000
ph: [protected]

i lodged a support application in march 19 but no one called back...

this is causing great damages to my business ...

could you please contact me urgently and provide me access to my account and or amend the details for my business please!!!

bing microsoft homescreen

I do not want to see Yoga on my home screen with links to search in Bing. I think this is for Windows 10. A lot of people do not realize that mindfulness, meditation, yoga, etc. is connected to Eastern religions like Buddhism. I love the pictures of scenery, but I do not like suggestions to participate in other religions popping up on my home screen when I am trying to unlock my computer. If I accidentally click on the wrong thing on my screen thing Bing search brings up more information that I do not want to see or be accused of looking into while I am at work.

Complaint

Dear Bing

We have been scammed by a company called scam warners. They post negative information about you and then try to extort thousands of dollars to remove it. We have turned them into The South African national police ( see scam report scam warners ) you will see all the people and details of who these evil people are.

when i put into the bing search bar dr darryl webb which is my name

It shows at the top of the search saying more search and it simply says dr darryl webb scam report . WHY is this allowed It also say the same thing at the bottom of the 1st page

WHy would bing allow this to be there. There are only two things there so it stands out like a sore thumb.

a few pages later you will see the posting they did of me on thier site. Please go to scam report to see how much hurt they are causing people,

I want this dr darryl webb scam report removed immediately also also half way down it shows images of Dr Darryl Webb the very first picture Scam warners has used this picture of me on there website and on the picture it says at the bottom of the picture the link to the post they did of me.

This is a copy writed picture. I am an actor as you can see that at www.darrylwebb.webs.com

All my pictures are copy writed because I am an actor. I am asking to also remove this picture from Bing and also remove scam warners from Bing. They are a criminal enterprise.

my cell phone is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Please do something about this. You cannot allow copy write material to be posted with out my permssion. Scam warners were never given permission. We have turned them into the FBI Internet fraud. The State Attorney Generals office of Florida. Also US Dept of Commerse

Below is the picture of me that scam warners posted on there post of me which is illegal and subject to litigation

Complaint

your snapshot of the day

why do you feel the need to pander to 2% of the population who are controversial, and immoral trash? the homosexual community are violent, fascist and immoral and should not be normalized. please stop showing rainbow flags etc in an effort to kiss their ass. have you ead their stated agendas about trying to be mainstreamed? have you seen the damage they do to lives and societies? why help them?

bing 'political' biases in the search

When searching:

Men can
the most listed selections deal with Men can be pregnant or Men can have periods

When searching:
Women Can
the most listed selection deal with Women can fly or Women can do anything

Do you really think we are STUPID out here. STOP your political correctness biases with these purposefully searched things that NO ONE is searching for. Unbelievable.

actualizer

Date: 6/8/19

Microsoft / bing corporation

Attn: mr. satyan nadella - ceo:

Please remove and block these criminals:

The following bing search listing is unauthorized and is a fraud scam:

Dr donald e battle theologian - actualizer 2019 2020
Www.actualizer.me/dr-donald-e-battle-theologian.html
3. jesus is alive … by dr. donald e. battle. 9. christian theologians list dr. making the decision to pursue dr donald e battle theologian executive director. dr. donald e. battle's biblical christian theology is the study of the true god. it is the consolidation of christology and theology that concentrates primarily upon the texts of the...

Dr. donald e. battle
Christian theologian

bing search headlines

Biased News Headlines without a credible source have continued to be published on Bing. After having the displeasure of reading multiple garbage articles put out by the Leftist media outlets such as the NewYorkTimes, ect I am starting to question who is running Bing behind the scenes. I don't like reading articles with [censored] lies and no credible source! Mass Boycotting through Petitioning or direct revision from Microsoft? Let's do something different than Google, like not suppressing conservative media or giving headlines to articles covered ONLY by Leftist media outlets or we are going to have a HUGE problem due to people getting brainwashed.

scam

The is a fraud listing uber my name, the site has virus fraud scam that locks your computer and thhey require to pay thme to unlock. Please delete the following listings:

1) Dr Donald E Battle Theologian acquit 2019

2) Choosing the best dr donald e battle theologian All about deepening the connection with informations Funny Donald Trump Funny and Memes Memes of 2016 on SIZZLE donald trump people 1998 Donald Trump "Republicans are Dumb" why did this video 25 Best Memes About African Kid Donald Trump.

Dr. Donald E. Battle - Theologian

bing search engine

Every time I search Shaw Univerity, Strayer University appears at the top of the list. I think this is a unethical practice and strategy to deter any interest in Shaw University, a Historically Black University. On the other hand, I can search for Strayer University and nothing about Shaw appears. I'm requesting that this be corrected immediately.

Evenmore, when I search for St. Augustine Univerity, a Historically Black University in Raleigh NC, what appears at the top of the list? The University of St. Augustine in Florida.

This is obviously a conspiracy against these two Black institutions.

search engine

when i search my name on bing it comes up with a horrible funny profile someone set up on disqus about me and underneath it says people are better off without me in their lives. my name is sethie gretchen courtney. i have deleted the 'funny profile' from disqus, but it is still appearing in my bing search results when i search my name, even though the link no longer exists

bing website error

As the Executive Director of West Bay Collaborative, I attempted to reach out to you because when anyone searches for the West Bay Collaborative on the Bing search, your search shows our program as "site permanently closed" over the map you have there.

This only occurs for those individuals using BING! Is there something you can do to correct this error?
Maryann Struble
Executive Director

search engine bing

All of December 2018
Bing takes over google as the default web engine and does not change whatever i try to do. Please help. Its getting beyond irritating. I have a right to make a choice.
My name: Ravi Deshpande
My address: 45, Cecil Avenue, Castle hill, 2154, NSW
My cel Phone: +[protected]
My Laptop: Mcbkpro, sometime 2012
Thanks,
And hope this problem gets resolved by the time we are in the next year.
Ravi Deshpande
[protected]@ravideshpande.com

• Wr
    Wrecks Lee Jan 13, 2019

Just quit chrome and get the Duckduckgo app more secure.

search engine

I had Google as my search engine. I like Google. My search engine has changed to Bing. I do not want Bing. I an unable to change back to Google. I do not want Bing, did not want Bing, will not want Bing, do not like Bing, I want Google back
I do not want Bing search engine, I never wanted Bing search engine, I did not go to settings to change to Bing, I cannot change back to Google, I want Google back, I like Google, change me back to Google, have tried to change back to Google, but options are not available, how am I being stopped from changing back to something I did not change in the first place, I did not change my search engine, why has it changed, who changed it, how, why, how and why can I not change back, where is my trusted much loved google, give me my google back, bog off bing.

• Wr
    Wrecks Lee Jan 13, 2019

Just quit chrome and get the Duckduckgo app more secure

leadbitter glass

My name is Craig Turner and I own a registered company called Bristol Stained Glass Ltd . It has been brought to my attention that Francis leadbitter of leadbitter glass is using Bristol stained glass as a web heading on bing, I have been in contact with the firm and they have complied with the removal of my name from their web site but yet to do anything about the web heading . As you can imagine this is causing confusion with my firm

leadbitter glass

buycannabisoilnow.com no product stole my money

This transaction was on Wed Nov 21 2018 not sure what you want for client # but i do have a phone # which tx me back and forth a few times [protected] After i got and sent a few tx to this # yesterday the guy said he was going to look up my order and 30min went buy so i called the # it was disconnected. I was looking to buy THC oil online and this place all of a sudden popped up i have done many searches before and nothing popped up on google or bing. Also i did a search on google and this company did not appear. The company name is buycannabisoilnow.com and if your on the site if you hit a link to buy cannabis buds it takes you to a completely different site where they show there address and now disconnected phone # the ad is 2240 lillie ave summerland Ca. 93067. I did a street view on it and it an old junk store it looks like and that shop also sell CBD. I tx and online chatted with them a few times and they where all screwed up. The guy on chat told me on Thursday that i would get my order on Friday from California to NYS. I though the package was coming USPS and the phone tx told me they don't use the post office they use UPS. He told me on Friday that i would get my package Monday. So i asked for the tracking # and he said i would get it when it shipped. So i said i don't think I'll get it on Monday. Also you only have to option to pay for the product.WU and i think money gram. You can't get your money back with either of these options. So i lost $260.00 + $5.00 to WU. If i could have used a credit card i could do a charge back but instead i just handed them cash. The payee was Corona Joe San Bernardino Ca. This not a real company but the CBN is a real company i think. So there site buycannabisoilnow.com is still up and running. But i know the phone # was disconnected yesterday. I have some online chats in my email and i got a bit of tx on my phone also have WU receipt and email confirming my payment and there pickup and an order #3976

• Updated by Edcal · Nov 28, 2018

I did file a complaint with the California AG office online yesterday also put a review on google warning to stay away

sign-on screen

Today's sign-on screen has no place for me to comment, unlike your usual sign-on screens. If I could have commented, I would have asked for it to be removed because I don't just not like it; I hate it. It is a complete turning upside down of the whole meaning of "Hallowe'en, " which means eve of the Holy Day, the Holy Day being November 1: All saints Day. I have chosen to use Bing to search in the past because of the beautiful pictures. This one is the very definition of ugly.

Bing any Googleunequal political coverage / fairness

Bing any Google profess to be unbiased. If that's anywhere true then why aren't any of their headlines mentioning the sex abuse scandals alleged to have been committed by Corey Booker and Keith Ellison. Corey said a few weeks ago that the person accusing him 'should be believed '. And the Ellison incident is very recent. With 911 calls, eye witnesses etc. Why so light of coverage? They're intentionally misleading Americans for their own desired political outcomes. Indoctrination by monopolies. Its a crime and should be stopped.

porn gif placed in wrong search

I was looking for "how to make hold display with small clothes peg for cake" with many photos related to it come to a porn gif. I click on it to get the address to send to Bing search but I can't get it. what I have is:
29317.gif in gallery Squirt Gifs - 5 (Picture 43) uploaded ..
Pages including
Making her cum Porn Photo - EPORNER
www.eporner.com325 x 244 · 8197 kB · animatedgif
Teen Squirt Gifs 5 | Low Quality Porn Pic, teen, squirting ...
www.girlscv.com325 x 244 · 7920 kB · animatedgif
Making her cum - Porno Pics
pornopics.co325 x 262 · 8244 kB · animatedgif
Can you please review the qualification for this section. Kids can see it.
I'm not happy with Bing Search any more.

[Resolved] Bing Userno product

A few days ago I downloaded one of the optical illusion picture that features raindrops on a brown background...a while later I saw the picture from another angle an saw an older senior man placing his face on the lower torso of a teen 👦. I was shocked and disgusted.( the senior man's face is on the right side looking at the picture and the boy has his head raising on the left side).

no product
no product

• Updated by Valeria Custis · Sep 07, 2018

I really hope with all of the enjoyable screensaver pictures that can be downloaded from Bing .com that they understand the severity and shock of this

• Updated by Valeria Custis · Sep 07, 2018

Hope that better pics are seen

• Resolution Statement

None

Bing Websiteunauthorized post about myself

There is an unauthorized post about myself on your Bing website that I need you to take down straight away.

The Links are as follows:
I sent an email to SCRIBD to take down a post of me they have done so but it still appears on your bing search site:

I need you to take this down from your Bing site straight away as I am having lots of feedback and trouble securing employment due to this unauthorized post.
Links as per below.

Shaney Starkie v Barambah | Recall (Memory) | Conversation

Shaney Starkie v Barambah - Download as Word Doc (.doc / .docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online.

***Please provide me with feedback of when you have done this to my email

[protected]@outlook.com

Thanks Shaney Starkie

Bing Search Enginesearch through bing search engine

I was searching for how to repair TA-360A switch. In that I clicked a link which stuck my Microsoft Edge browser. I am using windows10. The URL made my browser stuck is "https://www.bing.com/search?q=how%20to%20repair%20TA306A%20dimmer%3F&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=how%20to%20repair%20ta306a%20dimmer%3F&sc=0-28&sk=&cvid=08B75933CB8A45A69D5AC0BE24A3E8D1"
Can you do something about it and let me know. I am trying to help you to improve your service by removing such URL from those businesses.

• Updated by Harish Patel · Jan 16, 2018

The following URL made my Edge browser stuck.
    Can you do something to improve your service? I am trying to help you for improving your service.

Bingbing and the women in the air force

I was looking for a photo of the women in the USAF to put on my Twitter page and what did I find when I typed in WOMEN IN THE USAF, girls screwing each other, naked GI's with their breast hanging out, etc. Not once while I was serving the country during Viet Nam did I run into one female GI that was doing anything of the sort or with their breast hanging out. There were no men in the Men in the USAF that were undressed or doing anything obscene. That is not what the women in the service are about, and I resent the hell out of such photos of women fighting for their country! Bing can go to hell, I won't be using it again.
SSGT Susan Kunze-Mooney