Sears Intex Pool 19×9×52 / advertising lies

1 1700 west international speedway blvdDaytona Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 3862545255

When you order online it gives you a delivery option. It says $69.99 delivery and setup. They are lying to you that fee is for delivery only no setup. I spoke with one representative at sears online which hung up on me. Then a supervisor named gail who said to email the screen shot I took ptoving it says delivery and setup. Also to include my info and reason to them to have the issue fixed. It would take 3-5 business days.  I got an email back in an hour saying it was an unmanned email address however down below are steps I can do myself to fix the problems myself.  so I called the sears store on international blvd in daytona beach fl.  I spoke with tim who is the store manage and was once again rudely informed it is just delivery.  I asked then why does it say delivery and setup.  he informed me that is how they chose to word it.  that is wrong and misleading.  they are lying and cheating their customers. Delivery and setup means you deliver and setup the item. Not that you just drop off the item. How many have been scammed out of 70$ thinking they would get they're pool set up. Pickup is free!! Why pay 70$.

Sears Intex Pool 19×9×52