Sears Home Repair Service / refrigerator repair

1 Shreveport, LA, United States Review updated:

Call a technician at the end of February 2018, He never looked at the refrigerator and diagnosed it and ordered a part which cost us over $500. Our refrigerator is not even 2 years old. So the part comes in a technician comes out and replace it. Refrigerator stops working after 1 week. We called sears again. They sent the same technician out again. He diagnosed it again and ordered a total different part. Well guess what, wrong part again. We asked for a refund of the 2nd part and sears refuse to give our money back. We are out over a total of $800 and refrigerator is still not working. It ought to be against the law for sears to keep treating customers like this. For 2 of the appointments the technician did not even show up. I feel like crying. This really hurts. The technician even ruin our floor and they told me I signed some clause that said damages may occur by the repairs... I'm so hurt. I could have purchased a new refrigerator for the money I spent with sears. NEVER use them. I will NEVER buy our of sears stores again.

Ki
Apr 16, 2018

Comments

• Ge
      16th of Apr, 2018

Hi Ms Vinyard.

I'd like to assist.

What brand and model is the fridge? What was the date of purchase? Was additional warranty coverage purchased with the unit?