Sears Brandsfailed to deliver and install drop-in oven

1. On 1-2-2017 I purchased a GE Drop=in oven at Sears in Asheboro N.C. I also purchased the deliver and install option. Both came out to 1492.08. Delivery and installation was to be on [protected].
2. They called to verify that date but later called and said it would be a couple days later.
3. After 5 more days I tried calling but no response.
4. I waited until [protected] and called the store where I purchased the oven. I spoke with a employee named Bonnie and she said she would check and call me back. She did call back and told me the delivery company would be calling to set up installation. They did call and left a number for me to call and set time.
5. On [protected] I called the number they left on my answering machine and it was a non-working number. Double and triple checked.
6. On [protected] I called the Sears where I purchased the oven and asked for the manager. I told her everything and how frustrated I was and she had no idea how to help. I asked her if Bonnie was working and she said she was already gone. I asked her if she was working tomorrow so I could call her and she told me she didn't know. I said are you really the manager and she replied yes. Then I asked did she have the number for the delivery company and she did not. She kept telling me that I should have picked it up at the store. I told her that I had already paid for it to be delivered and installed. She had no idea what to do, so I ended the call.
7. [protected] I called the Sears customer service. Tried telling them my problem and all they took from it was that I needed to speak with someone in delivery. They transferred me to someone who could barely speak English who put me on hold and that was the last time I heard from them.
8. Through all of this NEVER once did anyone say I'm sorry for your troubles.
9. I'm still sitting here without my oven, even though Sears has their money.
10. I now understand why they have had so many cutbacks and store closings. This has been the most miserable experience I have ever had with any company. What I've dealt with brings a completely new meaning to the word unprofessional.
11. If someone reads this will you please help!!!

Sa