Sealy Stearns and Foster / 6 month old mattress
Bought a top of the line matress in 8-2009, and 6 months later there is a spring pertruding out of the side of mattress and the pillowtop is completely shifted to one side. We called taft furniture and a service tech came out to view the mattress and took pics. He said for sure that is a covered warranty issue and there would be no issue in replacing the mattress. A week later we received a letter stating that the mattress was not going to be covered because of "unsanitary conditions" unsanitary meaning "1" drool stain. What does that with the springs malfunction in the mattress. The mattress is junk and after six months I have no support just a company with a scapegoat trying to dodge the reel problem, Fix my mattress you crooked people. Wake up and realize this is a new mattress and people sleep on these products not hang them on the wall! Never do business with Taft or Sealy Stearns and Foster.
More Sealy Stearns and Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times! 
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns and Foster - sf sonya leigh king and sf luxury #2 european pillow top cal king
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations