SCS / bad workmanship
We brought two sofas from scs in may 2008 when it was delivered they were damaged we reported it within the hour, there customer service department promised to replace the damaged furniture.From may-Dec 2008 they kept promising to put things right, so in march2009 I took them to court it cost me £70.00 but it had the desired response within 2 weeks scs got in touch to settle out of court in full+costs.If you have a problem with scs write a letter, no response another letter giving them 14 days to fix your problem or you will go to the county court without further notice and do it, don't be afraid to go to court I did it online, it was easy for me so it would be simple for you DO IT
More SCS Complaints & Reviews
- SCS Sofas - bad aftersales service 
- Scs Health Products - Charges to credit card without authorization 
- SCS - endurance sofa and chairs 
- SCS - lazee boy chair
- SCS Sofas - faulty sofa 
- SCS - carpet
- SCS - changing my delivery date on the day it was supposed to be delivered
- SCS - poor customers service, faulty sofa was received and nobody took the responsibility to resolve the issue.
- SCS - damage to walls by fitters and general absence of aftercare by the stevenage store after complaint made.
- SCS - carpet fitting arrangements