SCS / carpet

1 Grimsby, United States Review updated:

I recently purchased a carpet from SCS in Grimsby and I am not happy with the carpet that has been fitted, it is not as seen in store.

We advised the carpet ‘specialist' in store of our requirements, one being that the carpet was not multi-tonal (different colour depending on direction). He advised us of our options and we decided upon the ‘London Dove' carpet. We checked the sample on the store and were satisfied that it meet our requirements. Upon having the carpet fitted, it is not at all what we ordered. The carpet is very multi-tonal and we would like the carpet replaced with the same as the sample or similar.

I contact Grimsby SCS directly on this issue on Friday afternoon and was advised that the carpet specialist was on holiday but they would get him to call me on Monday to discuss this issue. I received no phone call yesterday and I tried calling the store 4 times between 4-5pm and no one would answer my call.

SCS

Am
Oct 22, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      12th of Nov, 2018

Scs is appalling and I also made a complaint regarding the fitting of a carpet. No-one from SCS has ever contacted me regarding misinformation given to me by their professional (their words, not mine) surveyor of 20 years. I did get my money back thank goodness but the whole episode was a nightmare. Never will I enter that store again and I will deter anyone from buying from them.