SCBN — prescription assistance
This company is supposed to help individuals who can not afford Benicar a blood pressure medicine. I got the number from my doctor because of my concern that the medicine was way more than I could afford. I called the company and spoke to a gentleman named Mike.. He asked me how much I make and wanted my W2 information. After I gave it to him he welcomed me to SCBN and gave me an ID member number 1251157 after I paid $50.00 up front for the application packet and first month payment of $35.00 which totaled $85.00. I received the packet, and immediately returned the signed paperwork from my doctor back to them and a week later I got a phone call saying I don't qualify. My biggest problem and the reason why I wanted a refund that they refuse to give me is that no one in the company told me there was a $22, 000 limit that I missed by 9, 000.00 dollars .If there was nothing they could do for me because of that, then they should have said, I make too much and there is nothing we can do, instead of taking money from someone who can't afford to give that money away. It is wrong and deceitful, a crime to steal from those in need and they refuse to refund me my money.
More SCBN Complaints & Reviews
- Select Care Benefits Network - money taken, no service or product provided 
- SCBN - scam not a real advocacy site. 
- [Resolved] Select Care Benefits Network - scam 
- SCBN - prescription advocacy 
- SCBN - will not give me back my money 
- Select Care Benefits Network - charged without receiving any help or medications.
- Scbn Prescription Advocacy - unethical behavior, reimbursement
- SelectCare Benefits Network - money taken and no service 
- SCBN - took money from checking 
- Select Care Benefits Network - prescription assistance program