SBICPSL / regarding atm pin

1 India Review updated:

I, suman bala sharma, a sbi credit card holder, card no,4317,5750,2797,9344 after more two years of credit card issue, I have not got atm pin from the
Sbi card even after various complaints and request
To sbicpsl.
suman bala sharma
Phone [protected], [protected]
Mobile no. +[protected]

Comments

• Vi
      19th of Oct, 2008

Hi,
    My name is vinayak, am from Bangalore. Actually around last year i had taken sbi Gold credit card and upon one of the customer care insistance i had also availed a check of 50000.00 which was free with Gold Card scheme and which he said if not deposited within 15 days it will get expired and i thought of not availing that offer and cancelling the card altogether so, i tore apart the card diagonally as specified and informed the customer care that, i dont want to take the card and the offer given to me.
    Now am getting calls daily from customer care saying to pay the due amount am not understanding as to how could they charge if i havent utilized the card and i havent deposited the check they had sent to me.
    Can you provide me as to whom to contact regardiing the same.

• Pr
      15th of Apr, 2009

Hi,
    My name is Prateek Shrivastav, am from Ujjain. Actually around last 2 year i had taken sbi credit card & I gave proparly payment But I deposited excces payment last six month ( excces amt. is 5428/- ) Please rectify my following last three complaint :-
    complaint no.
    1) 73610043008
    2)0080690011810
    3)0080960032764

• Ba
      7th of Sep, 2011

Hi, my name is Raju Balodiya, I have made the payment of SBI Privilage Circle Plan. I have cancelled the offer, and talk to Mrs. Rachna on the landline, she said she will credit the amount to my card within 15 days. Give me the update of this.

Thanks Regards
    Raju B

• Ba
      7th of Sep, 2011

I saw on the Search engines that SBI Privillage Circle plan is fraud. is it correct. i have cancelled the offer, waiting for my amount. Guide me