SBI Saving account / cash debitted but not received
I am holding SBI Saving Account and intend to withdraw cash from ICICI ATM at Lawspet Puducherry for Rs.15, 000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) but unfortunately I only received the transaction slip no.5702 stating unable to access the account. Error Code 72. Later after few days when I checked my account I could see this 15, 000 being debitted from my account. I gave a complaint at my Branch at Porur, Chennai till now I have no reply and they say its still under process and it will take another 2 months.
Is it a mistake to have saving account in a nationalised bank, Its a shame for the country.
My account number is [protected]
My email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly help to get my amount
More SBI Saving account Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption