SBI Credit Cards / abusive language by customer service representative
I am using S BI credit card. Before I go to cancel my S BI card and take any further action and complaint to higher authorities I would like to bring to your notice that S BI have some real bad abusive customer service representatives.
I received a call from one of your agents named Sudhanshu Gupta or Sharma (exactly don't remember the sir name) from Delhi - Phone number 011- [protected] and he started some very bad and abusive language in Hindi. The call I received was on 10th April, 2007 at 2.48 PM.
Before promoting your card first look how to train them.
More SBI Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period