SBI Credit Cards / refund cheque bounced
I had this so called Credit card from SBI, I gave a post dated cheque of Rs 1600 as a payment. Before that date I closed the card by paying the entire outstanding amount. Ideally the company should have never submitted my post dated cheque. But its SBI you can’t expect them to do so.
Any way my cheque of Rs 1600 was cleared and when asked for a refund they agreed to pay only 737, I said OK. But the cheque reached me after 3 months. I think the cheque was walking to my house!!.
I submitted the cheque and it bounced ( reason SBI stopped the payment). When asked the reason, they said it was erroneously done and asked me to resubmit, I resubmitted it and guess what it bounced again. I have asked for an explanation from them, but still no response!
I have decided not to submit the cheque now. Let the poor SBI souls have the money. These banks are like cancer cells and should be thrown out of business. I think any MNC or other Indian bank like ICICI bank is a thousand times better than these so called largest bank of India.
If you a SBI card read this cancel it and have peace of mind!!!
With warm regards
More SBI Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account