SBI Credit Card / sbi credit card payments has become a big headache!
My monthly credit card statement is 27th of every month. My last statement for the month of August was received by me with a total amount outstanding Rs. 12666.48 with the last date for payment as 16/09/2006. The payment for the same was made by Bank of India Cheque No. for the complete amount o/s Rs. 12666.48 on 12/09/2006.
Yesterday on 22.09.2006 I receive a call from Ms. Sonia from SBI New Delhi (011)[protected] saying that I have Rs. 760.00 outstanding against my credit card and the same should be deposited today itself for which purpose an employee of SBI Cards will come to your office to collect the payment. Later during the day Mr. Naresh Shandil from SBI Cards Shimla comes to my office and asks for the payment. I showed him all my card statements and told him that the full payment for the o/s amount has been made on 12.09.2006. Mr. naresh calls up Ms. Sonia at Delhi office again... She tells to give a fresh cheque dated 25.09.2006 and the previous cheque will be returned to us by courier... WHAT IS HAPPENING ? A new cheque to be issued for what reasons? I am really fed up with the services and moreover I am getting calls again and again that "o/s amount should be deposited immediately.
She even told us not to use the DROP BOX for making payments. What all is happening? This has become a big headache for us.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400