SBI Credit Card / not used the card, still they charge! scoundrels...
I got the SBI Credit Card through some call center, she assured me that its a life time free credit card and there is no other charges until you use the card. I just believed her and accepted for Credit card. I received the card within a week. I kept the card safely in my cupboard, planning for some purchase later. From that time till now I never used it. Then I got a statement saying that I have to pay Rs.800, I tried calling the customer care but I am not able to reach them. Then I realized that SBI is in lack of technology, on customer care support, with bunch of unprofessional staff, like how people work in a government offices, sit in the office heat the bench and leave sharp at 6pm. There's no one there to follow-up. As I keep trying trying again. Next month I got a statement of Rs.1,703, I tried my level best to reach them but all those efforts have gone waste. Now I got a statement of Rs.2,096 with a threatening letter sent by a person called Ryali Bhardwaj who is from a Payment Assistance Unit. The message goes like this
" On reviewing your account, we realise that you have not made any clear payment against your SBI Card despite repeated requests made and reminders given to you over telephone, by letters and on personal visits made by our representatives." What a joker! I didn't receive any call from SBI or meet in person. What a Bluff Master!
As the letter goes "This is to reiterate that immediate payment by you against your SBI Card is necessary to regularise your card failing which, we shall be constrained to initiate all appropriate actions including legal action and/or contacting your employer (My Company Name where I work) in this regard. Please note that the above said action, if initiated by us shall be solely at your risk as to cost and consequences." I wish I could meet this person (Ryali Bhardwaj) he would realise what is the consequences for sending me such letters. After reading this letter I called the customer care and then they said I have no other choice then to pay this amount. Is this the way SBI deals with their customers. Persons like him should work as a peon in some government office.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400