SBI Cards / customer harassment
I am an ENT Surgeon of Steel Authority of India Ltd posted at Durgapur. I am an owner of an SBI card I am also a savings bank a/c holder of SBI Durgapur the cheques of which I was mostly using for repayment of my card dues. I am a regular payer of my card dues. I normally used the drop box of the SBI A-Zone Branch Durgapur.
The payment which I made for the March statement(Rs 5000) through SBI Cheue no 619708 unfortunately has got debited from my savings bank ac but is not been credited into my credit card ac. Mr B. Sarkar, the Chief Manager of SBI Durgapur has checked from his official computer and confirmed that the amount has gone to the SBI Credit Cards ac. The copy of the statement was also send as a proof. I have also handed over an application and a copy of the statement to one Mr Manab, a collecting agent at Durgapur 15 days back.
Meanwhile I am being harassed for last one month ruthlessly by SBI Cards employees and DSAs on telephone and otherwise for slow payment without any clarification for why my credit card ac has not been updated. They are very rough in their dealings. I have received such a impolite call from the telephone no-[protected] today at around 1245 hrs. These people have no idea how to talk to respectable people.It seems they have responsibility to collect and none regarding the payment received. Being a Public sector employee myself I feel sad about the state of affairs of the company.
I am eager to make my payment but they should settle the issue first and help me by relieving me from this mental trauma.I was elated to take SBI DOCTORS Card but the treatment I am recieving is unwarranted and unpardonable.
More SBI Cards Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400