SBI Cards / customer harassment

1 India Review updated:

I am an ENT Surgeon of Steel Authority of India Ltd posted at Durgapur. I am an owner of an SBI card I am also a savings bank a/c holder of SBI Durgapur the cheques of which I was mostly using for repayment of my card dues. I am a regular payer of my card dues. I normally used the drop box of the SBI A-Zone Branch Durgapur.

The payment which I made for the March statement(Rs 5000) through SBI Cheue no 619708 unfortunately has got debited from my savings bank ac but is not been credited into my credit card ac. Mr B. Sarkar, the Chief Manager of SBI Durgapur has checked from his official computer and confirmed that the amount has gone to the SBI Credit Cards ac. The copy of the statement was also send as a proof. I have also handed over an application and a copy of the statement to one Mr Manab, a collecting agent at Durgapur 15 days back.

Meanwhile I am being harassed for last one month ruthlessly by SBI Cards employees and DSAs on telephone and otherwise for slow payment without any clarification for why my credit card ac has not been updated. They are very rough in their dealings. I have received such a impolite call from the telephone no-[protected] today at around 1245 hrs. These people have no idea how to talk to respectable people.It seems they have responsibility to collect and none regarding the payment received. Being a Public sector employee myself I feel sad about the state of affairs of the company.

I am eager to make my payment but they should settle the issue first and help me by relieving me from this mental trauma.I was elated to take SBI DOCTORS Card but the treatment I am recieving is unwarranted and unpardonable.

Comments

• Di
      17th of Sep, 2008

sir mai apna account sBI ME CODE IN BANK 11551HAI JO SEC 24 mai hai wha ka manage kabhi atta hi nahi hai mai apana account form 200rs me kharitda tha par abb account nahi khol rahi hai .harasment kar rahi hai

• Mi
      17th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am MIthilesh my A/C no. is 30488270820 and my ATM card No. is 6220180257800063329. I have opened my saving account at your MMM Engg. College Gorakhpur Branch before two month. Ihave got my ATM but not ATM PIN no. till now(17/11/08). So please help me. My contact NO. is 09830209349