SBI Cards / recovery finance charges even after timely payments
I am corresponding, through e-mail, with SBI Cards for the last few weeks and on not being satisfied with responses, so sent by SBI Cards, today at 11.00 a.m. I called their Help Line Number [protected], which was picked-up by Mr. Rohit, who informed me that he was from their Gurgaon Call Centre.
During the conversation he kept me waiting for about a minutes without any reason nor he begged sorry for his unreasoned disappearance and when I asked him about the same he simply said I was talking non sense as the Finance Charges will not be deleted from my Bill at any cost and when I asked as to what should I do for my grievance he said why are you wasting his time as nothing is going to happen and disconnected the Phone.
I felt very bad as such I wrot to SBI Cards with the intention that they should know my nonsense, which I was telling to the Call Centre Boy. The same is as under:
I am not receiving the Bills since March 2007 and Soon after receipt of SMS, I made payment of Rs. 54,000=00 through Cheque No. 635977 of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Vikas Nagar Branch, Lucknow, U.P. on 17.04.2007 and the Statement, received through your e-mail, shows that you have received Rs. 5,400=00 in 19.04.2007 and accordingly an amount of Rs. 2,140=00 has been included as Finance Charges as such I wanted that the deposited amount be corrected and the Finance Charges be deleted.
I am very old customer of SBI Cards and always made payment within time, except once in 2004.
I have never made part payment, except once.
I may also point-out that the aforesaid Cheque was presented in my Bank, i.e. The State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Vikas Nagar Branch, Lucknow on 23.04.2007 and was cleared on that day itself.
I requested the SBI Vards to arrange regular and timely delivery of Bills/Statements.
The SBI Card was also requested by me that the Finance Charges be deleted from my Bill/Statement.
I warned the SBI Cards that in case the Finance Charges would not be deleted from my Bill/Statement, I would think for withdrawal of our relationship with SBI Cards.
I also informed the SBI Cards that unless the paid amount is not corrected and the Finance Charges are not deleted from my Bill/Statement, I will not make the payment of the present Bill, received by me through e-mail and then the matter will be resolved through Lucknow Court only. As such they may take this Letter as Legal Notice as well.
More SBI Cards Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period