SBI Card / sbi card payment

1 India Review updated:

Hello,

I regret to inform you my experience with SBI card. This is complete unprofessional.

From long time I was interacting with SBI card officiate for reversing the wrong entry and payment from my account and initially there was no response.

Suddenly, i have received on letter dated 7.7.07(Copy Attached herewith) from SBI about one time full and final settlement of Rs.4397.66/-. i was advised to pay this amount for closure of the case. I was also advised to withdraw all dispute in the case.

Accordingly, on 7.7.07 itself I have paid Rs.4398/- in cash (receipt is attached herewith).

Now the case is after the payment also I am receiving payment statement. I have contacted your local office in nashik and mentioned to them this concern. I got the answer saying that the office takes time to settle the account in the system and I need not to worry about this statement.

This month also I have received the statement including all late charges and tax payment.

I consider this as cheating to the customer. This is not acceptable.
I can't believe that your system takes one years time to get data updated.

I hereby advise you to stop sending payment statement as the matter is settled and closed.

If I receive next statement I will take the matter to the legal appropriate authority including police case putting specific names included in this dealing.

All copies are attached herewith for your ready reference. Pleas get back with immediate action and close the matter.

Ajay Ambewadikar

Comments

He
  2nd of May, 2009

I am just new to SBI card and I was surpraised to get the first month statement with some stupid charges to pay, even before the card delivery. SBI just does not care customers. Looks like SBI sole purpose is to grab money as much as possible by unethical means. I am sick of the card within a month and got it cancelled. My sincere advice is please be away as much as you can from SBI sick services.

Hemant

He
  2nd of May, 2009

About SBI credit card services.

Sa
  22nd of Jun, 2009

some hacker used my card online to book online tickets & phone bills. I sent a written request to look in matter, reverse charges but these so called GE people who manage the SBi card are use less its been a month and they have done nothing.

moreover since past 2 weeks these chu***s are calling me eevery morning at 8AM, Im spite of telling to call after 10 these idiots dont understand, sometimes if 1 idiot is not enough other calls - seems they have no work but just call. they cant even talk properly and dont even have specific point.

SBI should sack out the GE guys and get some one better to mange the cards bzi, else just drop it all together. such ###edup backend support and mostly idiots talking with no end in sight.