SBI Card / sbi card payment
I regret to inform you my experience with SBI card. This is complete unprofessional.
From long time I was interacting with SBI card officiate for reversing the wrong entry and payment from my account and initially there was no response.
Suddenly, i have received on letter dated 7.7.07(Copy Attached herewith) from SBI about one time full and final settlement of Rs.4397.66/-. i was advised to pay this amount for closure of the case. I was also advised to withdraw all dispute in the case.
Accordingly, on 7.7.07 itself I have paid Rs.4398/- in cash (receipt is attached herewith).
Now the case is after the payment also I am receiving payment statement. I have contacted your local office in nashik and mentioned to them this concern. I got the answer saying that the office takes time to settle the account in the system and I need not to worry about this statement.
This month also I have received the statement including all late charges and tax payment.
I consider this as cheating to the customer. This is not acceptable.
I can't believe that your system takes one years time to get data updated.
I hereby advise you to stop sending payment statement as the matter is settled and closed.
If I receive next statement I will take the matter to the legal appropriate authority including police case putting specific names included in this dealing.
All copies are attached herewith for your ready reference. Pleas get back with immediate action and close the matter.
More SBI Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-