SBI / central civil service pension – discontinuance of medical allowance 100 rs/month‏

IN Review updated:

From,

A C Ramaswamy Nadar,

Kumar Illam, Naduvoorkarai,

Mondaikadu post

Kanyakumari Dist – 629 252

Sub: Central Civil Service pension – Discontinuance of Medical allowance 100 Rs/month

Respected Sir,

I am retired Selection Grade Auditor of Accountant General’s office Trivandrum. Being the date of retirement is [protected], My PPO number is Audit/Ko/6903/CR and my SBI account no is [protected]. At the time of retirement I opted to come under medical allowance of Rs 100/month. From the time of retirement I had been received the medical allowance regularly, when I verify the basic pension as per the 6th pay commission report in SBI branch (Thingal Nagar) the medical allowance not included with the pension . As per the recent pay commission report my pension details are as follow as per the entries in pass book (Basic – 8482 + D .A -1358 = Rs 9840)

I have informed to the SBI branch in Thingal Nagar 06-02-2009 and reminded on18-04-2009 with copy of all documents. Since I did not got any response form that complaint I have sent registered post to below mentioned address

The Chief Manager,

Centralized Pension Processing Center

SBI Main Branch buildings

Rajaji Salai, Chennai- 1

But there is no action had been taken till now, so please do the needful and give me the medical allowances with arrears

Thanking

Comments

• Hi
      Aug 02, 2011

To,
    The Branch Manager
    State Bank of India
    Naini, Allahabad

Sub:- Regarding Medical Allowance is not credit in my mother’s Pension Account.

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that my Mother Smt. Usha Pandey is availing benefits of family pension from July 2006 after my father’s death, but the revised medical allowance is not credited in her S.B.I Account from July 2006 to as yet as per Government Norms. Necessary Details of Smt. Usha Pandey are below mentioned:
    Name : Smt. Usha Pandey
    Husband Name : Late L P Pandey
    P. P. O. No : [protected]
    Bank Account No : [protected]
    Branch Name : State Bank Of India, Naini, Allahabad

I request you Please look into the matter & do the need full action or give the details of all the allowance of My Mother’s Pension.

Date: -Aug-2011