Savings Ace / scam

MO, United States Review updated:

Not even sure how they got into our account, they've billed us for services we haven't asked for. Cost: $33.90/mo. Billed the same date also for $33.90 from Homesavingsmall. I've called both sites, but was after business hours. What I found very curious was the voice for both services was the same woman, or very similar sounding voices. Both used exact same format.

I'll either call them tomorrow, or contact my bank and bar them from my account.

Comments

• Ne
      19th of Apr, 2010

Savings Ace SM is a subsidiary of

Adaptive marketing LLC
    680 Washington Blvd Ste 1
    Stamford, CT,
    06901-3727

...which, in turn is a subsidiary of

Vertrue, Inc. LLC
    20 Glover Avenue
    Norwalk, CT 06850

Their SEC CIK Number is 0001020996

I have reported the whole bunch to the Federal Trade Commission Complaints division at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.
    You may wish to do the same

• Sy
      28th of May, 2010

I have never heard of this company and found out they have been taking money out of my account. How did I get signed up for something I have never even heard of? I am not very happy about this, and would like to know more about it. LEAVE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ALONE.

• Do
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I was billed by Savings Ace for 19.95 on my MasterCard. I never authorized the charges. I Googled the name and my goodness there are tons of complaints against this company. I believe my card number was commandeered by MyLife.com which I promptly dropped. I noticed other complaints mentioned them also. I called the Savings Ace toll free Number 888-593-5216 and spoke with Michelle ID 700188 and she said my account was canceled Oct 16 which was the last time a charge posted on my credit card. Beware of MyLife and SavingsAce.