Saudi Arabian Airlines / service complaint

1 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

My experience with Saudia on April 18th... We were supposed to start our journey at 11.45 from Colombo - Sri lanka. When my friend and I arrived at the airport we were very surprised to find out that our flight has been rescheduled to 18.00, later at the counter we found out that it was actually rescheduled to 19.15 – that is for 7 hours 30 minutes! Moreover, the rescheduled flight would now go via Riyadh although it was meant to be a direct flight.

We wanted to speak to somebody that represents your airline on Colombo airport regarding this matter. However, there was not a single person who would represent your airline. Then they took us to the hotel that was situated 30 minutes drive away from airport and the driver needed additional 20 minutes to find the hotel because he didn’t have any idea where the hotel is located. To make things worse, the temperature in our room was 33 degrees and the hotel only provided tap water (not drinkable in Sri lanka).

To make things even worse our bags didn't arrive to Milan (our final destination). No compensation offered! Five days later when they did, they were in a really bad condition. My friend even had a bottle of liquor in his bag - it was broken and spilled all over the place when the bags arrived.

Da