Santander Consumer USA / false & inaccurate credit reporting

United States Review updated:

Santander bought my loan from hsbc in 2010. The debt was included in a chapter 13 bankruptcy in 03/2008. All payments have been made ontime through trustee. Santander began reporting the debt as 60-90 days past due in 2010 or 2011 and payments past due. Which is not true. I just found out through experian that when a debt is in bankruptcy they cannot report on it period. Experian quickly updated my file. Transunion and equifax have not. I have sent the attorney general a copy of documentation and even a letter certified letter signed by a holly thompson of santander trying to correct the matter. I am currently working with brennan of wiener and associates for a possible class action lawsuit. I will pursue with suing up to 1% of santander and sue holly thompson and anyone who knowningly updated e-oscar crediting reporting application falsely. After my 30 days is up from the 2nd time the certified notice was received. I the lawsuit will post this information on as many sites as possible advising them of the lawsuit. This will be similar to the same lawsuit filed in ca against santander.

Sa

Comments

• Go
      Jun 02, 2012

Our collection agency will collect on any low life deadbeat trailer trash that owe us.

• Ga
      Nov 05, 2012

^^Hahaha, Got Hope234, you sound so classy. I'm sure your debt collection job requires a first-class college education as demonstrated by your extensive grammar. I will pray that you get a respectful job someday. Santander is the most despicable auto-finance extortionist in the country.